2

Bruce POV

"Tim have you found anything on Mari Quinn."

"Yeah allot actually.
Mari Quinn name was changed to Marinette Dupain-Cheng at the age of 2.
Parents unknown.
Age 15 years.
Adoptive parents are Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng.
Lives in Paris France.
Attends College Franse Dupont.
Perfect grades.
Her classes class president.
Has been attacked by villians allot.
Helps the hero's of paris before the villian was defeated.
Has been reported of bullying a girl but was removed because the girl admitted she lied about it.
So basically she has a perfect record.
She is also one of the designers for Gabriel Agrest.
Aswell as a personal designer for Jagged Stone.
So do you believe this girl is the daughter of two of Gotham's most feared villians?"

She seems to be almost perfect."Find a picture of the parents Harley said Joker had some of his henchmen kidnap her.""On it."

This can't possibly be Harley's daughter.This girl is a model student she can't be the daughter of two insane villains."Got it...Wait a minute isn't that man one of Joker's hencemen so Harley wasn't lying."

"Ok I will figure this out apperantly Joker want's Mari dead because he doesn't want a distraction.We need to get her to Gotham and protect her.""How do you plan to do that father?It will bring allot of sepicion if she suddenly gets invited to Gotham."I heard Damian say from the entrance of the bat cave.

He has a point maby I should contact the principal and say I randomly chose a class and her class won."Tim get her principals number aswell as her classes teachers name and number. I have a way to get her to Gotham."

"What are you planning father?""It's non of you're concern Damian go get some sleep you have school tomorrow and Tim inform Paris police force of Tom and Sabine's kidnapping of Mari."

"Will do."I nodded and went to tell Harley.What?It is her daughter can't keep this from her.

~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~

I saw Harley standing overlooking the city with cat woman and poison ivy with her."Hi batsey any news of Harley's baby?"I heard Ivy ask as she saw me."Yes she is in Paris France and she will be coming to Gatham in 3 weeks. I also got her number for you.Don't scare the poor girl away before you even meet her."

Marinette POV

My pare...No my adoptive parents told me I was adopted yesterday.They also told me my parents are pretty dangerous people.

"Marinette come down for dinner."

"Coming."

As I made my way down the staircase that lead to my room I heard a knock at the door."Honey could you please get the door?"

"Sure"

As I opened the door a bunch of police officers rushed in with there guns."Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng you are hereby under arrest for the kidnapping of Mari Quinn.Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."I heard one of the police officers say.

I can't believe this."Mari go to the number Phyco thats you're mother."I heard Sabine say as the police officers took them outside."Young miss do you have any place to stay?" I heard a officer ask me.

"Yeah thanks I do."

I texted Chloe and she came and helped me pack my stuff.

"So are you going to contact you're biological mother or not?"I heard Chloe ask as I stared at the contact.

"Well it's now or never."

----------------------------------------
Dialling

Phyco

📞                     ⛔

------------------------------------------

"Hi"

"OMG is that you my precious Mari Quinn?"