4

3 weeks later because the author is to lazy to wright about school.

To be fair who wants to hear how Lie-la bullies the angel named Marinette?

Bruce POV

Today is the day the class with Mari arrives.We must protect her if Joker want's her dead.

"Ok everyone we are going to get the class from the airport.We will be their because 1 Harley is their tour guide 2 Joker want's Mari dead and 3 because I know if I leave you guys alone someone is most likely to die so get dressed they land in a hour."

"Father why do we have to go I can hardly stand these imbacils now there is a class with even more?"I rolled my eyes at my youngest."Because it's better chance of protecting her and because you and Tim are close to her age you can befriend her.That way our protecting job will be easier."

"Fine but she better not be lile the other girl that goes nuts and clings to me."I heard Damian agree and saw Tim going to the kitchen for his 20 the cup of coffie and it isn't even 5 am.What will I do with them.

~~~~~Timeskip brought to you by Damian almost killing Dick~~~~~

Airport

Marinette POV

Our flight just landed in Gotham. I can't wait to see my mother and my aunt's.Lucky for me and my friends we got first-class so I didn't have to hear Lie-la the entire flight."Mari you look amazing in you're Harley Quinn themed outfit.You're mother is going to love it.Plus you still owe me a hero themed outfit.I will even pay for the fabric Maribug"(Forgot to say they know each others identies except Adrien doesn't know.) I laughed because my whole group of friends were on the ground making like they're begging me."Please Mari we all want an outfit."I heard them say in union wich made us all burst into laughter."Ok guy's if you behave I will give you're outfits at the hotel. I already made like 5 outfits for everyone."

As we exited the plane and got our bags.We walked and someone caught my eye."Hey Mari you ok it looks like you saw a ghost?"I shook my head and lokked at her."I think I did ...nevermind he might just be a look a like."As we walk I saw my mom,Aunt Seline and aunt Ivy. I ran up to them and hugged them in one movement.

"Hey little blue bell it's nice to finally talk to you in person and not over a screen."

"I know aunt Ivy I also veel so now I finally have my family with me."

"So you forgot about you're brother lil bug."I heard someone say as I broke the hug and looked up.I saw the guy I saw earlier.

"Jason.JASON!!!"As I realised it's really him I ran and gave him a big hug and cried.I really missed him. I thought Tom killed him.

"How?I thought Tom through you of my balcony.How are you alive?How are you here?Jason please how is this possible?"I asked as I looked up at him.

"WHAT YOU WERE THROWN OF A BALCONY AND YOU NEVER TOLD US.HOW DO YOU KNOW HER?"I saw a boy that looked older than him shout in English.Luckily I understood what they said.

"I knew Marinette how long again lil bug?"he asked in a fake thinking way.I giggled and answered fluently in English."It's been 5 years we met when I was 10.My adoptive parents abused me.Jason found me in a park in Paris crying.He helped me and we became like siblings.That was until my adoptive father found us in the park talking.

He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me towards the bakery.Jason wanted to call the police so he grabbed him by his nek and dragged him allong with me.He beat me I almost blacked out.Jason tried to help me but Tom grabbed him and took him to the balcony.Sabine held me and made me watch as they threw him of the balcony.

I thought he died that day.I never saw him again and I was afraid it would happen again. I didn't have any friends until the age of 13.That is when I stood up to them only to be beaten again. I had to introduce people to them first before I could befriend them.So jeah that's basically it."I finished and didn't realise I was crying until Chloe pulled me into a hug.

"I'm going to kill him for having you lice that life.You're father is dead I swear.Ivy where is my bat I am going to kill him."I slowly looked at my mother and aunts.Then I looked at Jason he was pissed.

I cleared my throat and got they're attention. I spoke in French this time."Mother you will not kill father even if he deserves it that includes all of you.You to Kim and Alix because you would skin him alive.We don't want anyone in jail.If my father tries anything I will handel it myself. I am more than capable of doing so.Only my friends would understand what I mean.So no killing or even injuring my father or adoptive parents got it?"I asked and glared at them.They all instantly nodded in agreement.

I gave them a sweet smile and skipped away as if nothing happened.Leaving behind a proud mother and a class wondering how she isn't the same girl they thought they knew.Emphasise on thought she only conciders a few people actually friends.