8

Damian POV

"So it's true that the offspring of Joker and Harley finally returns. I wonder what you're father will say when he finds out you're back."I looked towards the voice and saw it was riddler. I looked back at the class they we're terrified well Mari isn't that's strange.

"You will not be able to tell my father I'm back.But if you do tell my father tell him that I'm no longer a baby.He had me kidnapped as a child that won't happen again.He will stay away from me and my friends.If he doesn't he will regret it and I am telling you that this isn't a threat it's a warning."I could tell she was pissed.Her voice was low and had venom in each word.

"Aa she is trying to look brave.Why would I listen to someone like you?"Riddler asked while laughing.Unfortanitly before she could answer a boy in a cat suit jumped infront of her."Princess run I will hold him of."

This boy can't be serious like how can he hold back a Gotham villian?

"No Chat Noir you can go."Everyone looked at her as if he is crazy."Mari these villians are even more dangerous than the akumatized villains was.So please run."She gave him a stone hard glare.That glare is almost as presise as the bat glare™.

"This is a family matter that I must handel so Chat you either evacuat everyone out of here or just stand their like a idiot just leave me alone. I can handel myself.Riddler you can leave and spare yourself humiliation from being beaten by a teen or stay and end up in albatraz.It's you're choice.Just remember my parents are both crazy so do you want to fight someone with both Harley and Jokers DNA in them."

When I looked back Riddler was gone.Thats a first not even Batman can make him run away."How did you do that?"I asked in a serious tone but I was actually curious like how."I just stated the truth and I know allot about each villian and vigilant here.So I know how to deal with them if needed. I also hate it when people I care about is in danger."this girl is even worse than Harley."Tt you could have gotten someone killed.That was very selfish of you.You could have put yourself and the whole school in danger!!"

"I can handel myself and I am alot stronger than you think.So don't come shouting at me.I knew what I was doing. I created a distraction while my friends evacuated everyone.This isn't the firat time I dealt with a villian.So don't think because you're a Wayne I have to listen to you.I may be a girl from Paris but I can handel myself and I wouldn't do anything if people are put in danger because of it!!!"she gave me a glare this time.

Then she walked of and left.What just happened.She is the first person to ever stand up against me.Who is that girl really she is hiding something from us.I attend to find out what it is.