15

Marinette POV

After the bats left mom and aunt Ivy helped me pack my stuff to go to Wayn manor. I was still a bit shacken by the previous events of chat using me as a scratching post.After I was packed I quickly changed.

Bruce said he would send Alfred to come get me. I will probably stay at the manor tommorow.My mom already took me out of Francia Dupont Highschool.So she enrolled me in Gotham high. I luckily start next week so I don't have to sweat about going to school.

I am sure this is going to be traumatizing.This will haunt me I'm sure. I heard Alfred outside and sighed. I grabbed my stuf and went to the limo.My mom aunt Selene and Ivy helped. I said good bye and we left.

I took a sigh and looked at my phone.

---------15 unread messages---------

Snake boi🐍: Tikki told us what he did are you ok.Please melody tell us.I'm going to skin that cat alive.

Queenie🐝: I am so murdering a cat tonight.

Protector🐢:He is getting a shield up his...

Queenie🐝: I took his phone he forgot you have inocent ears.

Fencer🐉:He is going to drown.Long also agreed to it.

Fox🦊: I'm not one for fighting but he is dead.

Bunny🐰: I am going to kill him and spit on his grave.

Monkey🐵:With you they're let's go and kill us a cat.

Snake boi🐍:Melody if you don't answer we are going to come to you.

Queenie🐝:Mari please answer us are you ok.

Fencer🐉:Marisan please just say I'm ok or something.

Protector🐢: That's it I'm killing someone tonight.

Fox🦊:Please say you are ok.

Bunny🐰:I am going to go back and give him a death☠️ weggie if you don't answer.

Monkey🐵:Alix when are we leaving so I can kill him.😈

I quickly responded.Not because I want Chat not to be killed.Only because I want to insure them I'm save.

MPS

LB🐞:Sorry for taking so long to respond.I was packing. I am fine just a bit shacken. I am going to live in Wayne manor for my 'Safty' I will let you sleep.So good night🌸🌃😴

Snake boi🐍: Goodnight melody.

Queenie 🐝: Goodnight but you sre explaining tommorow.

Fencer🐉:Goodnight Marisan.

Fox🦊:Night😴.

Protector 🐢:Nighty night😴🌃.

Bunny🐰: I am still going to kill him but goodnight Mari.

Monkey🐵:Night but he is dying no stopping us.

I sighed as we reached the manor.The boy's helped me bring my things to my room. I thanked them and tried to sleep. I kept rolling around but couldn't fall asleep.Then finally darkness took over my vision.