7

Still Mari POV

I opened my eyes and sat up on my bed. I jawned and stretched my arms as far as they could go. I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I got dressed in a pink of shoulder knee length dress that had flower details on the chest and at the bottom of the dress. I also wore grey high heels.(Photo at the top just pretend it's Marinette wearing it)

I looked into my full length body mirror and did a little twirl. I felt nice wearing this so I did a braid and finnished with a bun. I went downstairs and hot breakfast."Morning blue bell how did you sleep?"I turned and saw Aunt Ivy smiling."I slept well thank you aunty I better get going before the buss leaves.""No need for that. I will drop you of at the highschool. I don't want that Lila girl causing you anymore trouble."I heard my mom sag from behind the kitchen counter.

I smiled and quickly finnished my pourage.Once I'm done Harley takes me outside and I saw a pink Lamborghini.She smirks and gets in the drivers seat. I got in and we were of.We pulled up just as my classes bus pullse up. I got out and realised allot of people were looking at me. I turned around and waved goodbye to my mother as I made my way towards my friends.

I got to them and gave each one a hug. I saw a few boy's glaring as I gave the guy's hugs.We walked in and I felt someone jump on my back sqeeling."Geuss who"Someone say's in a singsonged tone. I giggled and made like I'm thinking"With the sqeeling and the bubbly attitude it could only be Bridgette."She sqeeld Again and git of my back only to be hugged. I hugged her back.

"Ahem Bridgette who is this?"I turned and saw a girl and three boys staring at Bridgette.The girl had blond hair and blue eyes.She wore a blue dress with little jewelry and rinestones scattered across the skirt.The boy behind her looked allot like Nino except he didn't wear glasses.He wore black jeans and a red T-shirt with red headphones around his neck.The one next to him had jet-black hair.He wore black jeans and a superman simbled black shirt.Then lastly is a blonde that looked like a fancy Adrien.He wore a gray long sleeve shirt with a sweater vest over it.He also wore sone dress pants.His hair was jelled to the side.

I looked towards Bridgette as she looked at her feet."Um well this is my cousin Mari. I haven't seen her in like forever.So I had to surprise her.She did it to me last time and that almost made me choke on my milkshake."as she said that we both started laughing.I remember that."Ok well Mari this is Sofie,Felix,Jon and George.Guys this is Mari my awesome cousin."I nodded and saw my friends also giving me questioning look's.

"Ok well Bridgette this is Chloe,Nino, Nathaniel,Alix,Kim,Kagami and Luka. Guys this is my overly excited cousin Bridgette but I always call her Bri."we hugged again and then I realise our class has already left."Ug I can't believe this happened again. I am so going to kill Lila."I heard Alix say as the rest nodded."No killing let's just go find them Bri do you mind helping us find were our class went?"I asked with a sheepish smile.

"I don't mind we were suppose to help Damian show you guys around but it looks like you're teacher doesn't know that."I nodded and followed as they showed us around.Finally after a hour we found the class lost.We found Damian shortly after our class left us.He is still as cold as ever.

"Excuse me miss but you were suppose to wait for us hasn't our principal informed you on that and you left some of you're learners behind.That isn't very professional of you."Damian said in French as soon as we got to our class.Miss Bustier looked up and gave a scowl."I was following a learner of mine that attended this school before.As for the learners I left behind they never listen.So please don't try to tell me how to be professional."Miss Bustier said.(Hey guy's I just wanted I actually love Miss Bustiers character I just had to put it like that for the story.)

I was surprised I never thought Miss Bustier would be like this."Jeah Lila was in this school so she showed us around but she sprained her ankle so she couldn't continue."I couldn't hold in my laugh."What's so funny Marinette you're just jealous of how wonderful person Lila is."(Literally threw up in my mouth wrighting that🤢)

"For you're information my name is Mari,Mari Quinn not Marinette.Another is why would I be jealous of some lier who lies to get attention and easily took my so-called friends away from me."I spat back.Unfortunatly I may have said my name to loudly...