6

Marinette POV

I answered as soon as I heard Chloe start the story.

"Hey uncle Jagged what's happening?"

"It's so rock-'n'-roll​ to hear from my honerary niece."

"Jeah jeah I know uncle J hows Penny you better not have her working you know she has to rest while she's pregnant."

"She is fine she's sleeping right now.The due date is in two weeks.But that's not why I called I need MDC original outfits for a Galla I'm attending in Gotham."

"I am so happy for you.I will make you're outfits and a matching outfits for you Penny and you're baby.Don't forget to send a photo when the baby is born."

"That's so rock-'n-roll of you Mari and of course you will be the first person who would know when our baby is born."

"O jeah before I forget you need to give me a Theme you know MDC always works on a theme."

"Jeah jeah maby Gotham villians."

"Ok I will be sure to send a picture once you're MDC outfits are finnished."

"Thanks once again Mari talk again soon."

"Bey"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Call ended

------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the room seeing Dick being chased by Damian. I laughed and saw everyone turning to me."Dinner is ready."I walked after Bruce and sat at the table.Soon everyone was seated."So Mari is that a MDC original outfit I saw it on her website a few weeks ago."I blussed as Tim asked that."Jeah all of our outfits are MDC originals out of the Gotham sheeck line."Alix interrupted before I could even say a word.

"What how her stuf is so ekspensife and it keeps rising because she desingned for most of the music artist even The rock god himself Jagged Stone!"I giggled at Tim's excitement."Well it's thanks to Mari she knows MDC personally and better than anyone."Chloe said this time."Come on Bee we all know her pretty well it's just that I know her for as long as I was alive basically you also knlw her."

It turned into a argument between us which she won. I rolled my eyes and ended up giggling as she did her signature Queen pose."Ok Queenie that's enough you can tease her tommorow I think Melody want's to enjoy her meal."I'm so glad Luka also came."Fine snake boy but I will definitely tease her tommorow."I giggled as I heard a groan from Luka.

"Wow you guys have nicknames for everyone.What are all you're nicknames anyway?"Jason asked."Ok well for Mari its Bug Buginette Maribug Melody maribear or Marisan.For Chloe it's Bee Queenie Majesty or Honey.For Kagami it's dragon or fencer.For Alix it's pinky or bunny.Luka is snake snake boy or music slave.Nino is turtle protectore or DJ.Nathaniel is tomato tomato child  fox or artist.I'm monkey king monkey or dare masjien.Jeah that's basically all of them."Kim answered this time.

"Ok so you all like animals I see."Selene commented."Jeah we do so we based or nicknames of our favourite animal.Mine is a turtle  Mari's favourite is a ladybug Chloe's is a honey bee Kagami's is a dragon Alix's is a bunny Nathaniel's is a fox Kim's a monkey and Luka's is a snake so we based them of that."

"Ok guys we better get going tommorow we are visiting the Gotham High school remember?"I interpreted as we all finnished."Cool we go there well me and Demon Spawn does.So maby we will see you Guys there?"I nodded and saw Chloe blush.O jeah I ship it Tim×Chloe.I am so going to tease her about it."Tt as if I'm so going."Damian said and went up the stairs.Jerk much.So we left Alfred dropped of my friends at the hotel and I went to my house.I'm so ready for tommorow not even Lila is going to ruin it.