12

It's still the same day as the previous chapter.Just after the meeting.

Chat POV

I was in my hotel room when I sae Batman on a roof.Well more like jumping from it. I decided to follow him."PLAGG CLAWS OUT!"as the green light ingulfed my figure I felt the cold leather replace my PJ's.In my place stood Chat Noir.Not daddy's boy.Not the model.Not Lila's​ boyfriend.The hereo my escape from my life.

I jumped out of my window and followed him.Thanks to my Miraculous I am almost invisible in the night.As I followed him four people joined him.They must be the other vigelants."Did Mari say when the battle against that mangy alley cat is?"I heard one of them ask."No we must wait for Ladybugs signal."

This made my anger boil.Not only does my princess know M'ladys identity she's also helping them plan to take my Miraculous.That is not going to happen. I will make her tell me who M'lady is and kidnap her to prevent her from warning the bats.

I made my way towards her house. I know because I was at a cafe when I saw them arrive.Well I saw her and the other backstabbers arrive.So I can get there easily.I will make you pay princess.Not just for planning against me.Also for bullying my Queen. I will make you pay dearly.