23

Damian POV

I made a plan to confess to Mari. Unfortunately I need assistance from my idiotic brothers and from Harley. I knew Mari called her so when she arrived I stopped them and told them my plan in which they agreed to.

I am now in the rose garden.Its decorated in fairy lights and streamers. I was dressed in a tuxedo with a red tie.Soft music was being played in the background.My brothers where hiding in the tree behind the rose garden.

A table was placed neatly on the grass next to the garden. I took a deep breath just before the back door to the manor opens.Harley and Ivy walks out and winks before hiding.She came out and I forgot how to breathe​.

She wore a purple dress it had a black belt.Along the skirt is silver details.She wore heart earrings,a heart necklace and black pumps.She wore a little bit of make up not that she needed any.Her finger nails where painted a light pink.(Photo at the top for curious readers;)

She looked around confused.She spoted me and I smiled.She slowly walked over. I gave my brother's the signal and the showed the signs.

It asked "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ANGEL?"she froze. I gulped and walked closer to where she stopped. I took her hands in mine. I looked into her beautiful blue bell eyes. I took another breath then spoke.

"Angel when we met we didn't have the best relationship. I was a total jerk to you. I was just so use to people doing idiotic things so I misjudged you. I tried to ignore my feelings and brush them of.But the more time I spent with you the more I realised that I want to be with you.That's why when my mother forced you to be my betrothed I was scerd.

I-i-i was scerd of losing you. I was scerd you would hate me because my mother did that.These few days when you locked everyone out I was broken. I was so broken I didn't even try to kill those idiots in the tree.Mari I love you I love you with all my heart.So would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"I asked.

She was crying.O no what did I so to make her cry. I started panicking.Then she pulled me by my tie and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled into the kiss. I could hear my brothers whistle and I supriseingly didn't feel the urge to kill them. I only wanted to kiss her and hold her close to me."Does that answer you're question?"she asked.

"I don't know maby you should do it again."I smirked as she rolled her eyes then pecked my lips."You are such a flirt Demon."I smirked again."True but I'm only yours."

Hey so I updated hope you enjoy.Ps this is the day before Mari starts school at Gotham Akademy so just thought I should mention it hope that was worth the wait.