22

Damian POV

I am worried about Mari.After my mother incident and now that she's my betrothed she's became distant.She doesn't talj to anyone.She barely touches her food and she rarely leaves her room.She doesn't allow anyone to go into her room.

Tikki told me she's not slept​ in four day's. I am scerd and I would even admit it to my brother's. I am scerd that Mari doesn't want to be my betrothed. I have feelings for her that I can't explain.She is one of the few people I don't want​ to kill. I actually want to spend time with her. I want to hold her in ny arms. I want to breathe her sent. I just want to be with her.

Her isolating herself hurts.(No she doesn't have corona😑 I know allot would get that conclusion.) I want to help her but I don't know what's wrong. I stood up from my bed and walked to her room. I took a deep breath and knocked.She didn't open or even make a sound. I put my forehead on the door closing my eyes. I sighed and felt something on my cheeks. I took my hand and wiped it only to see tears. I can't believe it I'm crying great. I turned around put my back against the foor and slid down it. I sat on the floor leaning against her door.Crying and I don't know how to explain it.

Dick walked past and saw me.SHIT here comes the teasing.

But he didn't tease me he sat next to me and hugged me. I stiffened at first a bit uncomfortable but then hugged back."Lil D what's wrong?"Dick asked with worry thick in his voice."I don't know I just miss Mari. I hate that she's shutting everyone out especially me."

End of this chapter 🍃🌼🌸💮🌷🌹🌻🌺🏵️💐

Joking I won't leave you they're.

Marinette POV

I heard someone knocking and I ingnored it. I just want to be alone. I sat on my bed my knees to my chest and cried. I cried until I couldn't anymore. I took my phone and called my mom.

----------------------------------------------------------

Calling

💖Mom💖

📞                         ⛔

-------------------------------------------------------

"Morning Mari"

"Morning mom.K-kan you maby come over. I-i really need someone.Please I really need someone."

"Hang on my little puding I'm on my way with anty Ivy and Selene."

"Thanks mom see you soon."

"See you soon my little puding.Love you."

"Love you to mom."

----------------------------------------------------

Call ended

💖Mom💖

-----------------------------------------------------

I  continued to cry. I just don't know why I ever thought someone like Damian.A smart,handsome,sweet guy would like a girl like me.A girl that's ugly, worthless , unimportant and a girl who's father didn't even want her.

Why would he ever love someone like me. I am just a daughter of villians.Well villian and ex-villian but still. I am the daughter of a phycopath. I was abused by my adoptive well kidnappers. I couldn't protect myself from them. I didn't deserve to be ladybug.

I didn't deserve to be the gaurdian. I I just don't deserve this.So why should I aspect a guy like Damian to be any different. I am not worthy to even be his friend. I I just can't anymore. I let more tears fall as I pulled my kneea closer to my chest and cried even more.