5

Jason POV

I can't believe she regognised me after 5 years.As she told her story I could see the pain it brought.She has been through allot."Mother you will not kill father even if he deserves it that includes all of you.You to Kim and Alix because you would skin him alive.We don't want anyone in jail.If my father tries anything I will handel it myself. I am more than capable of doing so.Only my friends would understand what I mean.So no killing or even injuring my father or adoptive parents got it?"

After asking that we all just nodded even Damain.She gave one of her inocent smiles and walked to the bus.Well more like skipped to the bus.She has become more confident that last I saw her."Wait Mari do you want to join us for dinner tonight?"

"Sure why not on one condition."

"Ok what might that condition be miss Marinette?"

"I will attend if my friends can attend."

"Ok please name them so that we make aure the right one's comes with us."

"Sure ok Chloe,Kim,Alix,Nino,Luka, Kagami and Nathaniel that would be the only one's that will come with me."

"Sure Alfred will pick you up infront of the hotel..."

"Excuse me mister Bruce Marinette will be with me at our house. I am her biological mother after all.Miss Bustier also gave permission.So Alfred can fetch her and the girl at my place. I believe you knpw the address and the boy's at the hotel.Come on lady's lets get you Guys ready."

They got into Harley's car and drove of..."What just happened?"I heard one of my brother's ask not sure which one I think it was Dick."You just met the pixy that we need to protect.Even if she doesn't really need it."

As I said she doesn't need it they looked at me like I grew a extra head."What do you mean doesn't need it?"I just sighed."Let's get to the limo and I will explain."

Everyone rushed towards the limo even Damian for a surprise. I chuckled and made my way towards the limo.Once I entered the limo all attention was on me.

"Ok one stop staring two she is a very strong girl and three she has some sort of power connected with the lazuret pit. I could feel it but this it's almost like appart of it's power and it didn't change her like it did with me and Damian.She has something she isn't telling us.I could also feel it of that blond boy in her class.There is something that they aren't telling us.I also felt similar but weaker powers of Mari's friends.So she will be protected I'm certain of that.One more thing no one makes puns when she comes to the manner."

"Ok that was very specific but why can't we make puns?"I heard Dick say."If you want to know make a pun and you won't ever do it again believe me."

Marinette POV

I can't believe Jason is still alive. I thought Tom killed him and he was alive all this time."Ok Mari you are going to spill how do you know Jason and why didn't you tell me. I know the Wayne's I could have told you Jason was alive."

"Jeah I know Chlo I just didn't know he was a Wayne and it was 5 years ago. I thought Tom killed him so I didn't say anything for the fear of being beaten again."

All the girls gave me a group hug as we arrived at my mom and aunt Ivy's house."Ok girls you can go to Mari's room Seline will show you the way.I will prepare snacks while Ivy works on the garden.If you need anything just call us."I heard my mom say.

"We will thank you mom."I gave her a hug and followed the girls to my room.Once we enter I was amazed at it's beauty.It had a queen sized bed that had pink and red flowers on it.The room itself was big.I had a walk in closet.In the corner of the room I saw a desk with different materials and a sewing machine. I turned around and​ saw I wasn't the only one amazed by my room.Everyone was even Chloe and Kagami the two people used to this tipe of stuf was amazed.