Joker's reaction

So one of my friends suggest...no more like ordered me to wright this.So here I am just quickly wrighting a chapter before studying again.So this is how Joker reacted when Damian asked Mari to marry him.

Joker POV

I am currently robbing a bank. I was about to leave when the news caught my attention."There you have it the youngest Wayne is engaged to non other than Mari Quinn.She's also MQ the designer that made a name for herself.Stay tuned for sports."

I gritted my teeth.That fukking good for nothing Robin proposed to her. I was about to go to the manor and kill him when I got tackled.It was officer gordan."Let me go that good for nothing twerp asked to marry my daughter. I must fukking kill him."He hit me over the head. I started laughing uncontrollably. I was about to hit him when I saw Mari.She was in her Lady luck costume.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.Then fukking Robin lands next to her.He puts his arm around her waist. I saw her look at him lovingly before looking at me.She mouthed 'We will talk later go.'I let officer Gordan take me away. I smiled at her and scowled at the twerp.He glared at me as I was put into the cop car.

Soooooooooooooooo hope you enjoyed that. I should probably get back to studying.

Studying
Studied
Coincidence I Think Not

This is how I'm feeling after this fucking week.Almost everyday I have to do multiple tests and assignments and these teacher's doesn't know explaining the work is part of their job.Well some of them not all of them.

Bey bey little butterflies 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋