seven

on the boat everyone was laughing and drinking beer on the way back to the chateau after almost getting caught at the motel. kie and pope were at the bow of the boat, john b was driving and jj and me were sat on the seat at the back having casual conversation. he had his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into him slightly, whilst his other arm was spread across the back of the boat. jj bopped his head to the music a bit and i leant back, putting my sunglasses on and closing my eyes.

soon enough we approached the dock of the chateau and made our way into john b's house.
i turnt on the small tv in the corner of the living area and the first channel to come on was the news 'breaking news, scooter grubs has been found dead, a search has been launched to try and find his boat, it is believed he owned a grady white. the marsh is off limits.' my heart raced. i turnt to pope and jj who were in the room with me whilst john b and kiara were off someplace else. they looked as if they had both seen a ghost.

pope was the first to say anything. "okay so we um.. didnt see anything. we dont know anything. we need to have total and complete amnesia."

"actually popes right for once." jj chimed in. "popes right about what?" john b and kie said at the exact same time whilst walking through the door and taking a seat next to jj on the couch in the porch. we started to fill them in on what we just saw on the news. their faces dropped. "guys we can't keep that money." kie spoke. jj huffed and turned towards her. "okay. not all of us can afford unlimited data plans, kiara." kie rolled her eyes. "we have to pass that off to lana grubbs otherwise its bad karma." pope nodded. "bad karma to be implicated in a felony, too." i sat back and let them argue. i can't go to prison already. i've only just got here. what kind of reputation would i have? thoughts crowded in my head. i stood up and started to walk inside. kie looked up at me from the sofa. "you okay?" i nodded. "yeah fine just gonna get a bit of rest." i sighed and she nodded back in response. i walked straight into jj's bedroom and climbed into his freshly washed sheets. i kicked my shoes off and closed my eyes for a few minutes of rest.

i woke up to loud snoring and complete darkness. my eyes slowly adjusted to reveal jj sleeping on the floor with a blanket and pillow.
i got up and carefully climbed over him making sure that i didnt wake him up. still asleep, jj turnt to his side whilst i was mid walking over him causing me to lose balance and fall on top of him. he woke up completely and quickly turnt his lamp on to reveal me. i was on top of him, my face facing his and my hands on his bare abs.

'uh, hi anna.." he smiled trying not to laugh until he finally let out a laugh just about quiet enough to not wake up the others. i however, did not find it funny as i had hit my head on his oakwood bedside table. i wanted nothing more than to crash my lips to his then in that moment and for him to hold me in his big strong arms. but then reality hit me as blood from my head dripped onto his forehead.

"shit." i spoke. the situation i was in right now had completely drowned out the pain that i was actually in.

"shit anna.." jj lifted his hand up to my head to look at the injury closer up. i looked down to try and hide how much pain i really was in but jj tilted my chin back up with his index finger. "you okay love?" i nodded, unable to speak as butterflies filled my stomach. 'love'. "lets go get you cleaned up." i nodded again and got up with help from jj and walked towards the bathroom where the first aid kit was with his arm around my waist supporting me up.

he sat me down on the toilet seat and walked towards the cabinet to grab the gauze and plaster. only then did i realise he was in only boxers. i tried not making it obvious that i was checking him out but it was too late. "like what you see?" jj laughed causing me to go completely red with no way of hiding it.

he bent down putting his two arms on my bare legs as i was wearing my bikini with one of jj's t-shirts. he lifted his arm and slowly washed away the blood on my forehead. i winced at the pain but became more relaxed as jj's other hand was rubbing my leg, calming me down. once all the blood was gone jj applied the plaster. "there we are." jj smiled softly at me.

i let out a tired thankyou and made my way to the living area to go back to sleep but it was fully occupied. i made my way back to jj's room and saw he was already in bed. he leant on his two shoulders already knowing what i was going to say and patted the spot next to him. i climbed in the sheets and shifted my way to the edge of the bed so i wasnt close to jj but he somehow make his way to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close into him. i sunk into him and let out a sigh of relief.

"nice t-shirt by the way." i could practically hear him smirk. "looks much better on you." and with that we fell asleep.

an:
i dont really know where im going with this story anymore, i need to seriously plan lol.. anyways i think i've decided im not actually going to base this off the episodes and im just going to create my own drama and plot twists because im still on episode one ahaha, i might include some bits from the episodes but not every single thing will happen:) hope you enjoyed<3