Annabeth

"Annabeth, come quick. It's Percy." Chiron Iris-messaged me.

"What happened?"

"Did you feel that earthquake?"

"I'm on my way." I swiped my hand through the mist and cut the connection,

Oh, gods. Percy... What did you do? I waited for him at the entrance at the Empire State Building. "Chiron called me back. Percy, what did you do?"

He took a deep breath. "I got on every single gods' bad side in one visit." He explained everything that happened.

"That was incredibly stupid!" I swatted his arm. "You could have been killed!"

"But I wasn't."

"Let's go back to camp. You have a lot of explaining to do." I pulled him towards my pegasus.

"Percy. That was incredibly foolish of you. No one has ever spoken to the gods that way, and I mean ever. Do you have any idea how dangerous that was?" Chiron was scolding Percy.

"May I interrupt?" Someone walked in with a bermuda shorts, tropical shirt, well-trimmed beard, and tan face. Poseidon. I knelt out of habit. "Stand up Annabeth. I would like to talk to my son. May we have a moment?" He smiled and his laugh lines darkened around his eyes.

"Of course, sir." Chiron and I left the room.

"He makes such rash decisions." I decided when we were outside.

Chiron chuckled. "Kind of like someone else I know."

"I do not make rash decisions," I argued.

"Okay. Go. Get ready for dinner. Percy will meet you there," Chiron excused me.

What has Percy gotten himself into now?"