Percy

Three years later...

I was in my new apartment with Annabeth. We just got this place because we decided it was time to move in together. We were in San Francisco because we were both (finally) attending college in New Rome at Camp Jupiter. Annabeth was studying some nerd thing and I was studying to be a marine biologist.

Annabeth came out of the bathroom. "Um... Percy?"

"Yeah, Wise Girl?" I responded, half paying attention as I unpacked boxes putting pictures on our mantel.

"I'm pregnant."

I dropped the picture I was holding, a photo of Jason, Piper, Hazel,

Leo, Annabeth, Frank, Nico, Reyna, Will, and I all crowded around a table at a diner, squished in a booth. I turned around. "What?"

"The test is positive." She bit her lip like she did when she was nervous.

"Oh my gods..." I walked over to her and put my hands around her waist. "Are you okay with this?" I asked.

She cupped my face in her hands. "More than okay," she whispered. Then, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

Right then, I was so content. Then I remembered, if it wasn't for the hanging tree, Annabeth and I wouldn't have been reunited and Luke would have succeeded.

I have everything I could ever want, and I'm happy with it.