120

-💫-

the next day, jaehyun woke up in johnny's arms. lately, he had been staying over an awful lot.

it may have been because he felt safe and comforted around johnny but the other half was because he wanted
to get a break from everything going on. barely anyone knew where he was, if not anyone.

though, the same could be said for doyoung.

doyoung had disappeared way too often, and just when people thought he was only cooped up in his apartment,
he wasn't anywhere to be seen. not that he ever opened the door up for anyone other than taeyong the night before.

jaehyun groaned and laid his hands onto johnny's chest.
he looked up at the other male, looking so peaceful.

he wished everyday started like this.

though, the brunette had a large pile of guilt still stuck inside him. he remembered how he dismissed johnny's feelings over his judgement.
he didn't even know why he was so uncomfortable with him. was it because of his other experiences with... never mind.

either way, it didn't change the fact about his coldness in the past.
jaehyun admitted that he was never usually that cruel but it was maybe because johnny was a mere stranger and on some strange day,
he was to magically fall in love with him. doyoung's plan worked out in the end, even if it left him disheartened.

why did he even do that?

jaehyun was so confused.

over the period of time jaehyun had known doyoung, he would have never expected the boy to do something such as that. he was a very vocal person and if something needed to be said, he'd be the first to say it. doyoung trusted himself more than anyone else in the world. so, jaehyun was afraid the doyoung he became friends with, changed.

he shook off the nerves, cuddling up to johnny even more.
tears prickled at his eyes.

so much was going on in his head,
he didn't know what to say or what to do.

jaehyun wished he was a good person like taeyong.
taeyong was the one everyone trusted and was the best at giving advice.
it made sense that taeyong knew more about the situation than both jaehyun and johnny.
however, it left jaehyun believing that maybe he wasn't trustworthy or just good enough in general, for doyoung.

the brunette was scared that he could never do enough to help his friend,
or even someone.

he was taught well growing up and had his own morals.

however, this was not the first time he thought that the 'worry about yourself first, then others' was absurd.
the male loved his mother with all his heart, but he could not bring himself to think that kind of way, especially after seeing doyoung hurt all the time.

he inhaled and let out a shaky breath.

johnny's body still smelt of the lotion in the bathroom.
jaehyun, felt somewhat at ease.

if only he could stop feeling guilty about his happy relationship with johnny.

suddenly, a knock from the front door was head.
jaehyun shot straight up, and quickly tiptoed over trying to not wake up the peaceful boy sleeping.

he peaked his head through the door;
it was just the mailman.

"hey! delivery for.... jung yoonoh?"

"oh," jaehyun scratched at his head confused, but smiled anyway.
"thank you."

he closed the door afterwards and stared at the fairly large box that seemed to weigh a couple kilograms or so.
he grabbed the kitchen scissors and slipped through the tape that closed the box. once he carefully did that,
he peered over to look inside. he felt his heart stop.

it was the shoes he wanted.

-💫-