Eleven.

As soon as we step foot into Evan's hotel room, he pushes me up against the now closed door, and pins my arms above my head. My heart is racing, and I'm surprised he can't hear it.

"I'm starting to like this position." I whisper seductively, biting my lip. His eyes flicker to my lips for a second, before looking back into my eyes.

He leans in and whispers, "I have a few other positions in mind." I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at his words.

His lips crash onto mine, our lips moving in sync. I try to wiggle my hands free from his grasp, to run them through his hair, but he tightens his hold on them. With his free hand, he slowly runs it up my body, stopping at my neck. He breaks the kiss, and slowly applies pressure to my neck with his hand, gauging my reaction the whole time.

"Fuck." I moan, my skin feeling like it's on fire just from his touch. I've never seen this side of Evan before, and it's honestly turning me on even more.

He starts to nibble on my earlobe, and down my neck. My eyes close on their own accord, letting his touch take over my senses. He takes his hand away from my neck, and slides it down my body, gripping my waist.

"There's so many things I want to do to you, sweetheart." He mutters, his green eyes staring into my blue ones.

"Please." It comes out more as a moan than anything. We both kick off our shoes, trying not to trip over them in the process.

His eyes darken, and he finally lets go of my hands above my head. He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist, my arms going around his neck, and my fingers go straight into his hair. I tug at his hair and he lets out a low groan. He turns and lays me down on the bed, and hovers over me.

His lips crash onto mine, and his hands run up and down my body, like he wants to touch every inch of me. And I definitely want him to. Our lips move together in sync, as my fingers move through his hair, earning sexy groans from him.

I take my hands out of his hair, and run them down his chest and abs, to the bottom of his shirt. I slide my hands up under his shirt, slowly pushing it up. He breaks the kiss and pulls his shirt over his head. I bite my lip, and run my fingertips over the grooves of his abs.

"I need to see more of you." He whispers, unbuttoning the light blue blouse that was previously tucked into my black pencil skirt. Then he grabs the zipper on the side of my skirt, and unzips it, slipping the skirt off of me. He tosses the blouse and skirt to the floor, and his eyes rake over my bra and panty clad body. "Fuck. You're so damn beautiful, baby."

I get butterflies from him calling me baby, and I can't help the smile on my face. "Thank you, baby. But now you're wearing too much clothing." He chuckles and stands up, undoing his jeans, and pushing them down his legs.

I take in every inch of his body, biting my lip as I do so. Those fucking tattoos drive me wild. My eyes lock with his again, as he pushes his boxers to the floor. Lowering my eyes back down, they widen at the size of him. Fuck. He's huge.

"Your turn." He smirks, hovering over me again, slowly sliding my bra straps down my arms, as I reach behind me and unfasten it.

He pulls my bra off, and tosses it somewhere in the room. His eyes roam over my body, and his hands lower to my bare breasts. I let out a moan as he starts to massage one breast, and takes a hardened nipple into his mouth.

"Evan." I moan, running my fingers through his hair and lightly tugging at it, earning a sexy groan from him. He does the same to my other nipple, before releasing it, and moving down my body, placing kisses in his path.

"These need to go." He says huskily, slipping his fingers under the fabric of my panties, and pulling them down my legs, and tossing them on the floor.

He looks up at me, as he slowly pushes my legs apart, gauging my reaction. I can't take my eyes off of his beautiful face. He leans in, and places kisses on my inner thighs, driving me crazy. Suddenly, he inserts two fingers into me, as he continues kissing my thighs, and makes his way to my soaking core.

"Fuck!" I moan loudly, my body jerking off the bed. He uses his free hand to push me back down, and holds me in place. His tongue takes my clit into his mouth, as his fingers pump in and out of me. "Oh God, Evan!"

He replaces his fingers with his tongue, and I'm quickly losing control. He pulls back and looks at me. "Come for me, baby." He starts to work his tongue again, and I come at his demand. He cleans me with his tongue, the hovers over me again.

"I need you. Now." I plead. He stands up and walks over to his suitcase, and grabs a foil packet. He tears it open, and rolls the condom onto his length, then walks back over to me.

"Are you completely sure about this?" He asks, hovering over me again.

"Yes. Absolutely, Evan. I love you so much." I tell him, kissing him gently.

"I love you too." He smiles. He lines himself up at my entrance, and slides into me. We both let out loud moans, and he hangs his head down at the feeling. "Oh, fuck. You feel so good, baby."

"Faster, please." I moan out, and he quickens his pace.

His thrusts into me hard and fast, and I can tell I'm not going to last long. He slides a hand up my naked body, and places it around my neck, adding a little bit of pressure. I moan at the feeling, never having liked being choked during sex before. With Evan, it's so different and it feels so damn good.

"Fuck. I'm close, baby." He grunts out, his thrusts becoming sloppy. "Come with me." I feel my walls tighten around him, as we hit our climaxes together. He slumps down on top of me, both of us breathing heavy.

"Wow. That was amazing." I gasp out, trying to catch my breath.

He nods his head, then looks at me. "Round two?"