[Bic & Huijun] Confession - Part 2

Eunjoo's POV

Eunjoo's POV

"Are you okay?" Seungmin asked.

I was watching Huijun and Nari on the dance floor while the both of us are sitting on the sides. Seungmin and I went together. He asked me out of pity, I guess. I was the one who told him what happened because apparently, what happened in the gallery wasn't important enough for Huijun to tell his best friend.

"You're asking if I'm okay seeing them like that?" I asked in return, not taking my eyes off of them.

Huijun took my advice to only have minimal similarities in their outfits. Nari wears a simple red dress that only flows above her knee but she still manages to look like a stunning prima ballerina. While Huijun is equally stunning in all black. He just rolled up the sleeves of his button-down and revealed a thin line of red-colored fabric just around the placket line.

I wear a silver and blue dress. It's nothing fancy, but I think the silver part of the bodice is too flashy. I mean, it literally flashes when light touches it. I wonder what kind of fabric was used. So far, no one's pointing it out and I hope it stays that way. Seungmin's clothes doesn't have a hint of blue and silver. He wears a white dress shirt beneath a black waistcoat—no tie—, a clearly visible brown belt, and a dark denim pants. He looks more casual than semi-formal, but I have to admit he looks good.

"They look kinda good together, don't you think?" Seungmin said and I Immediately swat his shoulder. He groaned and I know that if it hasn't been for the music booming through the speakers, the impact of my palm against his shoulder would have echoed to the other side of the hall. He laughed after a while. "I'm just kidding. Just smile a little. Come on, let's dance."

He offered me his hand. I took it and he led me to the dance floor. When I noticed that he was walking all the way beside Huijun and Nari, I pulled on his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What? We haven't even say hi to them yet."

"You asked me to dance, not to say hi."

"It'll be short. It's okay." He gripped my hand even tighter and I have no choice but to follow.

When we reached them, Seungmin high-fived Huijun. The two of them stopped dancing and Nari automatically went close to Huijun's side. She gave me a smile and I just smiled back.

When Huijun glanced at me, I averted my eyes. We haven't talked since then. It was just too awkward. I think he tried talking to me at one point but...I don't know...I just can't.

I realized Seungmin and I were still holding hands as he rubbed his thumb against the back of my hand. I'm pretty sure I blushed at the gesture. What is he doing? Should I let go? I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea, especially the person I like! I glanced down and I swear I saw Huijun followed my gaze to our entwined hands. I wonder what he thinks about it? Isn't he jealous even just a little bit? Ahhh..Eunjoo-yah, what are you thinking! He rejected me. Of course he doesn't care about who I'm holding hands with. It's the other way around, he has more business with whom his best friend is holding hands with.