MCND: Finding Santa

"Yes

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

Seongjun and Junhyuk had been arguing for the past half an hour. Both of them aren't backing down.

"Just agree with him, hyung." Huijun said without looking away from the magazine he's been browsing in front of the fireplace. "You will, eventually. There's no way you can win against him."

"But Santa isn't real." Seongjun said.

"Santa is real!" Junhyuk argued. "And he's in danger this year. We have to save him or nobody will get their presents."

Minjae stood up from his chair and patted Seongjun's shoulder in consolation as he made his way to help Seungmin set up the large Christmas tree at one corner of the cabin lounge. They came here for a vacation, in a place far from the city and surrounded by nature. Christmas lights already hang on every corner of the room, as well as the Christmas decors, giving out one hundred percent of the season's vibe.

"This will take longer than I expected." Huijun stood up and walked to the kitchen. "I'm gonna make us some hot chocolate."

"We really, really have to save him." Junhyuk said. Seongjun sighed deeply and sat on Minjae's empty chair. Junhyuk remained standing as he watched him move. "So?"

"No." He said again, firmly this time.

"But, hyung..." Junhyuk whined. "We can't just do nothing!"

"We can't just do anything, either! How did you even know Santa is in danger?"

"It's all over the internet."

"The internet?" Seongjun said in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?"

"I'll go with you." Seungmin said as he went over to the both of them.

Seongjun raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" Junhyuk said, his eyes glimmered with joy and hope.

"Sure." Seungmin said, wrapping one arm around Junhyuk's shoulders. "So are we going to get some tickets to the North Pole?"

Junhyuk shook his head. "Santa is said to be stuck on a hill near here. That's why we should be the ones to save him. Because it's near. We can walk from here."

"Walk?" Seungmin hesitated and dropped his arms. Junhyuk nodded. "Cool. We'll go tomorrow morning. Minjae will come with us."

"I will?" Minjae asked, pausing on putting the star on top of the Christmas tree. Seungmin winked at him pleadingly from behind Junhyuk. "I will."

"You guys realize that tomorrow's Christmas, right?" Seongjun said.

"The more reason we should go." Junhyuk said.