[Win] Bully

Win's POV

Win's POV

"Watch where you're going!" I grumbled when I bumped into Dahee on the hallway when I was on my way to the cafeteria. She ended up dropping the stack of notebooks she was holding.

"I'm sorry." She said in her soft voice as she squat down to pick them up.

I sighed in annoyance and crouched to gather some of the notebooks. When we stood up, she apologized again.

"Why can't you walk properly?" I said and she just lowered her head.

She's a timid girl from my class and for all I know, she doesn't have any friends. She never meets anyone's eyes and she never even talks to anyone unless they talk to her first. But I don't remember anyone talking to her at all.

"Next time, you should properly use your eyes." I scowled. She nodded and apologized again.

I hate that when someone apologizes, they have to bow down their heads. So I roughly grabbed Dahee's chin and lifted it up for her to face me. She looked at me with a sliver of fear. I smirked. "First thing in properly using your eyes," I said. "Is to look at the person you're apologizing to."

I shoved her face away and she said sorry for I don't know how many times now. I made a clicking sound with my tongue and walked away.

I made my way to the cafeteria and went to our usual table. Castle J hyung is already there with his tray of food. I plumped down the chair beside him then pressed my cheek on the table, looking defeated.

"You aren't going to get food?" Hyung asked.

I sighed loudly as a response.

"What's wrong with him?" Bic hyung arrived and sat down across from me.

"I think it's Dahee again. How did you bully her this time?" Huijun hyung said, sitting on the other side of Castle J hyung.

"I didn't bully her!" I jerked up, making them all jump. A few people from the nearest tables glanced at our direction. Embarrassed, I laid my head back on the table face down. "At least I didn't mean to."

"Why can't you be nice to her? She'll just end up hating you if you keep acting like that." Castle J hyung said.

"I can't let that happen." I sighed. A plastic-wrapped bread fell on my head. I looked up and saw that it was Minjae hyung who did it. "Hyuuuuung, I'm doomed."

"Of course you are!" He said rather cheerfully as he sat down beside Bic hyung. "How could you not be when you're too harsh on the girl you like? I bet she hates you."

I unwrapped the bread and took a huge bite. They all started eating too. "She doesn't hate me. She's scared of me."

"That's even worse." Bic hyung snorted.

"You better start being nice to her before I decide that I will." Huijun hyung said. "You know what happens when I'm nice to girls."

"Yah!" Castle J hyung warned.