Prologue

//; this one is for the tall man who stood up to them cops and made fun of them, shit was sexy asf-

I sighed as I drove by the store. The protests were going off all over the country, and unironically, my city has had maybe two since they started. The protests unfortunately turned violent due to cops, and, to my surprise, stores were getting looted left and right. Fortunately, Walmart was left alone, so I was still able to buy myself groceries. It wasn't going to take long until I joined in on the protesting as well.

"1312! ACAB! 1312! ACAB!" I heard a speaker nearby blaring as I held my sign, labeled "PEACEFUL UNTIL PROVOKED!" Yes, I'm one of those who was peaceful until violence struck. I was with one of my friends, Jack, who was holding his own sign, poking fun at the little piggies for standing like Jojo characters. It baffled me how they were all so violent, but next thing I knew, someone from behind tear gassed us protestors, and it hit me and a few others pretty hard, considering it landed in front of us. My life flashed before my eyes.

He whispered in my ear softly, mumbling, "Don't worry sweetheart, the pain'll be over in a few seconds." Unfortunately for me, my eyes were in pain, and I was crying. "It.. it hurts.." I gasped, before the strange man squirted water in my eyes. I'd just been tear gassed for peacefully protesting, and a man had taken me to the middle of the group so I could get treated. "I know, but it'll go away soon. Right now, I have to go on the front. Stay safe here," he replied, before helping me stand up and moving to leave. Once my eyes were finally able to see without hurting so much, I saw him poking fun at the officers, shoving them with his finger. I smiled softly, wondering who he was.