🔞Chapter 14🔞

//; ayyyy a smut chapter finally 🙈- this is option a of the two options you thirsty readers could have chosen. this is the option of staying loyal to tank- if you choose either option, it won't affect the chapters coming out after it

"So, it's on?" You asked as your hand latched onto his, rubbing it smoothly. "T-the wedding? I-I don't know if I'm ready to be married to you! N-not that I don't want to marry you or anything, but don't you think it's a bit too early?" He asked frantically, causing you to laugh. "No, my little bean, I mean our relationship!" This caused Tank to sigh in relief as he nodded in response, before he noticed Scales approaching. "Hurry up with my girl here, I've got to take her back to our spot," she lazily mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear. His ears turned scarlet, as did his face, but not because he was embarrassed, rather he was ticked off. Nonetheless, he nodded and pecked your forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked you, to which you nodded and stood up, hugging his head close to your chest as a sign of endearment. However, the silver-haired male didn't think so, so his reaction was to blush immediately. Scales tugged the back of your shirt, and you pulled away, letting her lead you.

"So, when were you going to tell me?" She asked with no emotion in her voice as you both reached your cell. "Tell you what?" "About Tank." Your lips made the shape of an 'o', as if you realized what she was talking about. "Oh, um, I don't know," you admitted as you walked into the cell, before she pressed you against the wall, her right hand near your head. This shocked you; what was Scales planning to do? She looked you up and down with a wicked smirk displayed across her face, causing you to swallow uncomfortably. "S-Scales, what are you doing?" "Something I should've done when I first met you." Scales smashed her lips onto yours, causing your eyes to widen in further shock. A million things ran through your mind in mere seconds. 'What is she doing? Why? Does she want me?' She pulled away briefly, before she shook her head. "No, I can't do this," she muttered as she walked away, her hands on her temple. "Barely realizing?" you rolled your eyes whilst muttering it to yourself, crossing your arms.

The pitter patter of footsteps grew louder as Tank approached your cell, not aware as to what was happening. "Hey, uh, Y/N? You left your cobbler, and I wasn't sure if you wanted it or not," he whispered as you stepped out of the small room. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I still want it. But, could we go to the bathrooms for a quickie?" You murmured as you felt a growing sensation down there. "You- you mean you want to try it in a stall?" Tank asked as he lifted an eyebrow. You nodded, and he agreed to it, hiding your smaller body as he led you to the males bathroom. Once you both were inside, you two went into a stall and you pushed him onto the seat, watching him fluster. You pulled his pants down and giggled as his dick popped out, clearly excited. "Promise you won't make any noise so we won't get caught?" You asked as you held onto it, looking up at him. He nodded, and within seconds, you'd swallow'd his dick whole. This made him bite his lip, but he let out an accidental groan when you hollow'd your cheeks, giving him more pleasure. You bobbed your head at a minimal pace, before Tank grabbed the back of your head and grabbed a fistful of hair, making it into a makeshift ponytail. He then proceeded to shove your head, practically face-fucking you, but you didn't care. You were enjoying throating him, and he enjoyed being throated, so what did it matter? In mere minutes, he'd cum inside your mouth, and you'd swallowed. "Wait, you swallowed?" He asked shyly, and you gave him a hard look. "Sweetheart, I'm no spitter. Besides, don't you remember when I swallowed the second time we'd had sex? Either way, let's get out and clean up. We smell terrible."