Chapter 1

//; in this ff, i made Riot and Chief twins since I've seen people say that they're the same person, just that Chief has his locs barely showing. 

"GET BACK, THEY'RE GOING TO START SHOOTING!" The man in spec ops gear started shouting, shielding those who were behind him. My eyes were still burning, so I shut my eyes and hoped for the best as I started running. This wasn't such a pleasant idea, as I didn't know what direction I was running in. Screams were surrounding me, and I felt lost, before I ran into someone's back. "What're you doing? Go!" A familiar voice warned me, before I felt myself get picked up. "This'll be easier, I'm hoping you don't mind me taking you to my home," he mumbled as I opened my eyes, the light blinding me for a few moments. ".. W-why.. who are you?" I asked, and heard the man chuckle, although it was muffled. It made me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach, and not only there. "Don't worry about me. I've got to help you and others,, and it's best I keep my identity a secret."

After a few minutes of dodging bullets, the tall man finally reached a car far away from all the damage and ruckus and opened the back door, letting me sit inside. I looked beside me to see that another girl was sitting at the other end, and in between another guy. Like my savior, they were all in gear with the Anonymous patch on the suits. "Everyone here? Scales, where's Riot?" "He had to go help a woman find her child, but he said he'll be back at the house." "Alright, well, we're heading home." It wasn't a long ride; it was rather awkward, though, and I refused to make elevator talk with the guy beside me. "Alright, we're here," the girl mumbled as the car came to a stop, and immediately everyone got out. 

"So you're probably wondering who we are. We don't like giving our names out, but," the tallest, and my savior, took off his helmet. "I trust you'll keep quiet. I'm Tank," he winked after the first part. I gulped as I felt flustered. Man, was he fucking HOT! He had deep set olive eyes, such silky-looking dark silver hair that reach just past the tips of his ears, and his jawline wasn't too sharp, but it was still stunning. "Scales here," the girl waved as she shook her jet black hair, styled in a comb-over side part that had her long hair looking amazing. She had a nose piercing and dark gray eyes that pierced right through my soul. The last one wasn't as tall as Tank, but he was still taller than me, so pretty much towering. He took off his helmet as well, and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I took a good look at his face while shaking his face. God, I was literally surrounded by a bunch of stunning people. "I'm Chief, and Riot's my twin brother." So Chief was dark-skinned and had multiple tattoos all over his neck, and his locs were black with brown tips.

Was I in heaven? Or was I in hell with attractive ass people?

"It's, uh, it's nice meeting you all," I mumbled out, my shyness getting the best of me. Tank chuckled as Scales snorted, Chief hushing them. "Scales, I trust you can help her with her face? I'm concerned on if she still has any tear gas on her eyes." She nodded while rolling her eyes, throwing me a piece of gum. "Come here, doll."