Chapter 7

//; pssst, does anyone wanna see my baby chicks in tomorrow's updates? also, this chapter's here to reel you all back in. please watch at least a bit of the video provided.

"Tank, you literally fucked her two times, and made her cum five times. Not to mention, you say you pulled her hair multiple times, and that you have a long ass dick. Of course she'd have a headache, but the poor girl's been out for three days straight," Riot scolded the taller while playing with your hair, taking care of your unconscious body. To this, the brunet growled, but coughed to hide it. "Riot, she'll be fine. Besides, Scales has been taking care of her while we've been protesting-" "Tank, they're both alone. Scales is bisexual, she could've played prince charming and sneaked a kiss or two from her, or she could've done something worse!" The light-skinned male shook his head in disapproval. As they sat in silence, they both noticed you were stirring, signaling that you were finally waking up.

"Ugh, what happened?" You asked groggily, rubbing your head to soothe the large headache you were having. You sat up, and Riot hugged you, making your head even more dizzy. "Please don't, I'm feeling majorly wack and I'm hungry," you mumbled, and he let you go, standing up to leave. "Well, this is where I go, I need to talk to Chief. You stay here and take care of her, since it's your fault she passed out in the first place," he frowned, exiting the room. Tank sighed in relief and motioned for you to lay down, before leaving as well. 'Well, fuck. What am I supposed to do now?' You thought to yourself, before noticing the control was on the nightstand, only a few feet from you. As you were laying down, feeling dizzy, you tried to grab at the remote, failing miserably. You then forced your body to move slightly to the left, and tried grabbing it again. After several failed attempts, you finally managed to touch the edge of the remote, and your mind flashed back to how you were face-fucked, making you lose your senses and forcing the remote to drop onto the floor. For several moments, you just laid there, looking at where the remote used to be, before you let out a loud sigh, groaning at how you'd have to move even more just to get it.

You swung your legs over the side of the bed and leaned down to grab the remote, before feeling a sharp pain in your side. "Ah fuck!" You hissed as you reached to hold your side, trying to push the pain away. Shortly after, it went away, and you leaned down to grab the remote once more, successfully doing so without any pain this time. You laid back down, and turned the tv on, switching it to Nickelodeon. Nothing good was playing, so you just watched The Loud House. 'What is Tank doing that's taking him so long?' You thought to yourself, before the screen cut out to just an orange screen. The words were, "Nickelodeon is going off the air for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in support of justice, equality, and human rights.

"NICKELODEON
DECLARATION OF KIDS' RIGHTS

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE SEEN, HEARD, AND RESPECTED AS A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO A WORLD THAT IS PEACEFUL.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE TREATED WITH EQUALITY, REGARDLESS OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PROTECTED FROM HARM, INJUSTICE, AND HATRED.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO AN EDUCATION THAT PREPARES YOU TO RUN THE WORLD.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO YOUR OPINIONS AND FEELINGS, EVEN IF OTHERS DON'T AGREE WITH THEM."

Then, the orange screen was replaced with darkness. You were confused, but you kept watching, before a message popped up, beginning with, "I CAN'T BREATHE," and a timer at the stop, with 8 minutes and 46 seconds remaining. This didn't scare you, no. It terrified you how you had to live in a world that allowed George to be murdered for no excusable reason. Your eyes started tearing up, but you kept watching for what felt like an eternity, until Tank busted in, scaring you. "What the fuck?!" You shouted, and Tank apologized immediately with a smile, before noticing the black screen with the words repeating every few seconds. Tank no longer had a joyful face, but rather a solemn expression. "This is what we're fighting for.." he trailed off, turning to leave almost immediately. "W-where are you going?" You asked, and he responded with, "I'm going to protest. We're fighting to save black lives. George died for no reason other than racism, and that pig that killed him should rot in hell!" He shouted, slamming his fist against the the door frame.