🔞Chapter 3🔞

//; the chapter you've all been waiting for c; enjoy you thirsty tank enthusiasts <3 this chapter will be told in 3rd person pov

Tank slowly opened the door as to not alarm Y/N, and carefully walked in, stripping of the rest of his gear. Luckily the female was still humming, which gave him his chance to get into the shower. Y/N's mind thought of Tank, and how stunning he physically was, his gorgeous features, everything. She started thinking of such lewd and unspeakable scenarios where she was fucked senselessly, until she could no longer come, to the point of nearly passing out. She moved her fingers to her pussy, starting to touch herself sensually while letting out breathy moans. Tank no longer wanted to keep quiet; he wanted to fuck her so badly, he felt so needy. However, he just kept silent, only listening to Y/N play with herself.

"Baby girl, you shouldn't be touching yourself~."

She froze in her tracks, until he knelt down, looking up at her. "Let me treat you like my princess~." Y/N was perplexed for a few seconds until Tank started kissing up her thighs, occasionally biting the soft flesh. She leaned on the wall for support, also being held down by the thighs. "F-fuck, that feels so good.." she accidentally moaned out, turning on the male. "Ah yeah, keep moaning, baby, I'm not done fucking you." The sucking and kissing continued until Tank reached her throbbing and needy clit.

He started licking up and down, clearly in a teasing way, but Y/n wasn't amused. "D-daddy, stop teasing.." she whimpered, before he agreed and started tongue-fucking her, using his tongue technology. "Is that better, baby girl?" he cooed as he looked up with a little innocent look. "Mm, yeah, just like that," her moans were increasing, as was her needy attitude to be fucked. His tongue was making her feel euphoric, making a knot form in her stomach. Her legs were shaking, feeling like jelly, but she held onto Tank's long hair, grinding down on his face to feel more pleasure. "Ah... ah.. keep going, daddy.." He smirked as he kept lapping his tongue inside of her, enjoying how she was clenching around him. "I'm.. I'm coming!" she moaned out in pleasure, cumming in Tank's mouth, some dribbling down his chin. He smirked as he licked his lips, before flicking the nub. 

Oh, how Y/N longed to be fucked by those slender, beautiful fingers. The male stood up, leaning down to kiss her, smirking into their kiss at how she tried dominating his mouth. As they kept kissing, Tank slid his fingers down her stomach and started fingering her, starting out by inserting two fingers, making her moan. He moved his lips down to her neck and collar bone, noticing how empty it was. He started placing little kisses before biting down harshly, eliciting yet another moan from Y/N. As he kept leaving kisses and hickeys, he noticed his fingers were now coated in her juices from her previous orgasm, and inserted another one, making the female a moaning mess.  Knowing how sensitive she was, Tank started toying with the nub, making a second knot form in Y/N's stomach. "Cum for me, princess." Those four words made her crazy, making her orgasm much more powerful this time.

As she tried to catch up on her breathing, she looked up at Tank and murmured three words that she'd never regret: "Fuck me, daddy."

In an instant, her face was against the wall, and her ass was in front of his cock, making him hard. Not like he wasn't hard already, but he somehow got more excited, measuring up to twelve inches. He inserted himself slowly, murmuring, "Don't worry sweetheart, the pain'll be over in a few seconds." It took a few seconds to adjust to his size, just like he said, but Y/N knew she was going to be cumming more. She nodded, and almost immediately Tank started thrusting in and out of her, each time slamming harder than before. "Aah~!" She moaned, and almost immediately, he stopped, making Y/N crave the fast-paced movement. She whined, before he slapped his hand over her mouth, effectively shutting her up. "Let's play a little game, princess. If you don't moan before I cum, I'll left you cum. But if you do, I get to tease you whenever I want." Y/N nodded, and Tank grabbed a fistful of hair, pulling it gently so he could see her face while fucking her senseless. "Look at me when I'm fucking you, princess," he groaned darkly, thrusting in and out with such force.

He started hitting her G-spot, making Y/N want to cry out in pleasure, yet she couldn't, or she'd be stuck having to fill herself with her fingers. Instead, it resulted in her crying because of her over-stimulation, but she wasn't crying because she wanted this to be over, oh no. She WANTED to be filled with his cum, she WANTED to cum. She was incredibly pleasured, and she wanted to continue being pleasured. Tank was starting to get sloppy, but he was still hitting Y/N's G-spot nonetheless. The shower was filled with the sound of skin slapping, groans, and the occasional whimper. He was about to cum, and pulled out, letting his cum spray over her back and ass. "Cum." She felt the familiar knot form in her stomach, and she came after him, almost passing out from pleasure

Y/N pulled Tank down, pulling him in for an intense and passionate make out session, entangling her fingers in his long hair. He gripped her ass harshly, making sure to leave a mark. After a few minutes or so of intense kissing, the two separated, being connected by a string of saliva. ".. Damn, was that good," she huffed while holding onto him for support, so she wouldn't fall. Her legs were literally shaking, and she wasn't sure if she'd walk for the rest of today or tomorrow, but did it really matter when she'd had the best sex in her life? "Ah, sorry about fucking you too hard, but you were just taking me in so well," he murmured in a husky voice, sending shivers down her spine. "Mmm, you're so perfect," she replied, flashing a wide grin.

//; tbh shower sex is hot to me, and also kitchen sex- idk what it is but they're both very hot <3 did i do a good job? would anyone want more sex? if so, fucking bet.