Chapter 13

//; a third update?! wah! waluigi has blessed me, and i present another babey chapter 🥺

The cafeteria was buzzing in excitement over dessert, and everyone was chattering whilst eating dinner, which consisted of salisbury steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, and cornbread. Dinner was quiet between the group, so you and Tank moved to a secluded corner, that way you two wouldn't bother the others. "Tank." "Yeah?" "Can we talk?" "About? "About us." The silver-haired male coughed as he choked on a piece of steak, looking wide-eyed at you. "Well, what about us?" he asked. You sighed as you put your fork down. "What are we? I'm confused as to if there's a relationship between us, or if I'm being used for sex," you muttered the last part to yourself. Tank stared at you for a brief moment, debating whether or not to confess his feelings for you. "Princess, look at me," he murmured as he lifted your chin to look at him, since you had been staring at your food. Your eyes met his, which were full of nothing but softness and love.

"Princess, you're beautiful. You're gorgeous, and you're perfect. The way you act, how you're confident at times, and how you always tease me and make me shy, it makes me fall in love with you more than before. I'll be honest, I never thought that love at first sight existed, until I saw you. I carried you to the group's home, I tended for you, I made ramen for you, and I, er- I may have fucked you in the bathroom, but that just proves that I love you. I really do, and.. I was afraid of telling you how I felt, because I thought you'd just shove me away. That you'd run off and find someone else. I'm hoping you feel the same way, or else this would be really awkward," he muttered as he rubbed his neck sheepishly, waiting for a response. Once he looked at you, though, he thought he'd done the wrong thing. You were crying, but not because you felt sad, but because you thought that he didn't feel the same way. You hugged him and pecked his forehead first, before kissing his entire face, including his lips.

A giggle could be heard from beside the both of you, causing Tank to peer over your head. It was Beatrice, holding four plates with peach cobbler, and she was smiling. "Thank you, dearies, for finding my cook book. As a gift, I'm giving you extra cobbler to eat. Prepared by the best baker in all of D.C.!" She grinned as she set the plates down in front of you. She hugged you both, pecking your heads in a motherly way, before giggling, "Invite me to the wedding, alright?" This in turn caused you to blush, making both Tank and Beatrice chuckle. "Definitely. You could also be our main baker!" He suggested, and Beatrice clapped her hands in delight. "Well, I must go, but eat up!" As she walked away, you looked up at Tank with curious eyes. "You want to get.. married with.. me?" You pointed to yourself. The silver-haired male realized what he'd said, and instantly flared up, this time hiding his face. "I- er, it's a bit early for questions like that but- uh- yes, I would like to marry you-"