Chapter 4

//; esudfcnjwole i wrote the last chapter at 12 i;'m sorry for shit words and the sex scene- also this chapter's a small and sort of after care chapter, I'm gonna update two more times before i sleep-

Suddenly Tank was no longer that confident, dominant guy, but now shy and flustered. "Y-you're okay though, right? I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?" Y/N stared at him in disbelief before chuckling. "What? No, but I don't think I'm gonna walk today or tomorrow, considering how fucking great that was." She smiled, before they both heard a knock at the door. "You guys done in there? I need to take a shit," Scales called out, reminding the two that they were still in the shower, holding each other closely. "Y-yeah, in a bit!" Tank yelled back, before pecking the shorter female.

After they finished cleaning off, they both exited, and Tank grabbing the female by the wrist and leading her into his room. "Wait, so this isn't Scales's room?" She asked, and he shook his head. "Nope, it's mine. Go lay down for a bit, and I'll bring you some food." Y/N looked confused but nodded anyway and sat cross-legged on the rather large bed, grabbing the remote control. She turned the tv on, and Tank left, before coming back in. "Ah, shit, I should probably put some clothes on, instead of having this towel on," he mumbled. "I think you look great, considering it doesn't cover your cock too good," she winked at him, leaving Tank a flustered mess. "I- er... um.. if you-." He was too flustered that he kept stumbling over his words, and Y/N chuckled, admiring how adorable he was. He left before he could further embarrass himself, not bothering to put on some clothes.

After a few minutes and a scolding from Chief passed, Tank came in holding a fork and a styrofoam cup, filled with instant ramen. "Ah, sorry it's not much, but we haven't gone out to shop," he mumbled, giving it to the distracted girl. "Hmm? Oh, no, it's alright, really. I wasn't too hungry anyway," she smiled and received the cup, immediately beginning to eat. Tank dropped his towel to change, leaving her a nice view of his ass. "Nice cheeks you got there, buddy," she teased while downing the ramen, making Tank's ears flare up almost immediately. He changed as fast as he could, before jumping on the bed, lying down. "Mm, come sleep with me," he mumbled as he held his arms out for Y/N to lay on. "Mm, no." "Please?" She sighed and got up to place her cup in the trash, before dashing to lay in his arms. He held her close, smiling as he cuddled her. "This.. this feels nice," he mumbled, lulling the female to sleep.