Chapter 8

//; no three chapters today, only two. this short chapter also hit hard for me, and also i made tank use heavy language. i'm pretty sure the way i wrote him in this chapter is how we feel about George's murderer. fuck that stupid fucking son of a bitch, que muere con satanas, que muere muy lento, para que se aprende el pinche pendejo.

He left quickly, and you followed after, trying to shake off your terror that lurked inside. Scales came out of her room, and stared at you, eyes puffy and red. "You saw too, huh?" You asked rhetorically, before Tank grabbed his gear and started putting it on. "Scales, go get Y/N some gear. I'll tell Riot and Chief to suit up. We've got to start the fucking riots this time."

Minutes after, everyone was packed with knives, baseball bats, and other weapons to defend themselves. As they arrived at the protests, the group separated almost immediately, leaving you and Tank together. He carried his bat behind him, and noticed a group people almost being pushed over by officers in a malicious intent. He walked up in between the group of girls and the rather short officers, exploding almost immediately. "Where's the fucking pig." He was met with silence. "WHERE'S THAT FUCKING MURDERER, SHOW ME WHERE HE IS! DON'T TRY DEFENDING THAT PUSSY ASS MOTHERFUCKER, SHOW ME WHERE HE IS! SHOW ME! SO I CAN LET HIM SLOWLY DIE, JUST LIKE HE DID GEORGE!" Silence again, but the cops were losing their nerves. "You know what I'd do to him? I'd beat his ass, then let him die without help, JUST LIKE YOUR SYSTEM DID TO THAT TO ERIC GARNER, MICHAEL BROWN, TAMIR RICE, GEORGE FLOYD, ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE AND MORE! SO MANY MORE HAVE DIED BECAUSE YOUR SYSTEM IS SO CORRUPT AND KILLED SO MANY BLACK LIVES ON PURPOSE, CLAIMING THEY WERE JUST ACCIDENTS! A DEAD PERSON CANNOT COME BACK, YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, BECAUSE I SEE YOU ALL SCARED!"

Tank was fucking enraged, and rightfully so. Everyone he mentioned was killed wrongfully, without justice, but rather because of their skin color. Tank started poking the officers' shoulders with his bat, mocking them on how they 'accidentally thought a phone was a gun, or how a pack of cigarettes was also a gun'. "'Oh, look at me! I see a black person holding a bag of skittles, let me just pull out my gun and shoot him and say I felt threatened, or that he has a gun!' You think it's fair that black people die for their skin color?! HUH?! You think that it's okay that black kids have to grow up, fearing you fucking pigs because of how many black people your system kills?! You think that's okay?! You don't wanna hear your kid come home one day, asking you why Aunt Breonna was shot, do you?! DO YOU?!" Someone was sniffling behind him, and you turned to comfort the young boy, holding him close. "ANSWER ME!" One of the cops looked down shamefully, with tears dripping down her face. "Don't come asking for forgiveness. We're fucking done with your bullshit."