Chapter 1 - Introduction

She is the daughter of a renowned model father, Atif Ali and her mother Shuana Ali , the journalist. she was raised in the busiest schedule of her parents. she was taken care by her granny. her parents came back at night played with her and gave her everything she ever asked. Taking her to doctor appointments, giving her medication from time to time, feeding her, washing her , playing with her the whole day was all done by her granny. She was Aliyah Ali, the 10 year old girl, a victim of poliomyelitis. She was on her wheelchair. That wheelchair was her support and she called it "Wheelie buddy". she grew up and realised her disease, she became aggressive with her fate, she always asked her granny "Why me"? her granny replied " Because you are beloved to Allah" .

This was how she became close to her Lord, Her religion and every single detail it preaches. Now, She was in her teens ,17 yr old. She was the girl with the strength to compete with others not letting the disability affect her. She was a student in a well known school studying bachelor of science. The students made fun of her. She was always discouraged for her activities. but she struggled. she always believed in her Allah.

Her Diary was precious to her where she scribbled everything that ached her heart or every little thing that made her happy. It was the Blue diary that portrayed bits of her Life.

......................................

Author's Note : Hi! :) here this is the small introduction of main character of this novel. enjoy reading. :) please give me ua reviews. Will be glad to know it. Read. Vote. Comment. Share.

Much love,
Zuha.