chapter 3 : The Truth spilled

Life is a game, play it with passion. ~ Aariz Ahmed.

..........Aariz's POV......

The bed covers entangled with clothes lay scattered over my bed. And my Laptop half closed sits beside me as I lose myself in deep sleep in morning.

"Aariz time is up." said dad in his usual stern voice.

As the voice of my dad stimulate my ears i suddenly woke up with a jar as if waking from a nightmare. No it was dad. I hate him for being so rude all the time though i Don't know why i freak out in front of him.

As i rubbed my eyes and repel the attractive sleepiness from my body. my dad gave me a glare and went by keeping the door open, not even half close. Damn, God i really hate when people leave the door open.

I did my morning routine and walked towards hall and saw mom and dad at the dining table.

"Salam" I mumbled and sat on my usual chair.

"Walaikumsalam Aariz beta. I have made your favourite pasta in breakfast" said mom with a pleasing smile.

My loving mom and little sister Anam was the reason i stay calm with dad otherwise i would have never stayed with him . Me and my dad are totally opposites.

"Thanks mom. where is Anam?" i asked as she was nowhere to be seen.

"She is sleeping beta. her temperature was high yesterday night. Alhumdulillah she is better now." said mom serving me orange juice.

"Why didn't you informed me last night?" i asked mom freaking out.

"Because Ahmed You are always with third grade stupid friends of yours. You have no time for your family right?" said dad sarcasm clear in his tone.

"Dad please, you know nothing about my friends. it is better if you stay away from me and mind your own business" i said pushing my plate away.

"Aariz beta calm down" said mom placing her hand over my shoulder.

"Don't raise your voice. this is what we taught you?" fatima are you now satisfied with your son's manners.?" asked dad in a loud tone, looking towards mom, anger clear on his face.

"Please Faiiz , let him have his breakfast." said mom pleading dad. I hate the way she is always so nice to him. When all he does is command us.

"Yeah.. everybody has a problem with me. I work till my bloody body aches and others like you enjoy "Saturday nights" in pub". said dad looking straight into my eyes.

He was true i visit pubs with my friends every Saturday night. i always managed to hide it from my parents. Guilty overpowered me as mom stared at me with her eyes watering.

I left the table without uttering a word. i knew this day has to come but i never knew that i would hurt mom this way. I took my backpack and walked straight out of my house towards Joseph's home that was half kilometre away. My mind was filled with thoughts and consequences of how my dad knew about my hangouts.

.........................

I reached Joseph's house and texted him ''I am out" and waited near his R15 motorbike.

As i busied myself playing with my mobile. My gaze fell upon a car that was passing by. There was a girl in the car who was familiar. Instantly i recognised her as she was the handicapped girl from school.. I wonder why does she go this much early to school. After about 10 mins , I heard Joseph's footsteps and turned to face him "hey riz. Why so early mahn?" he asked sitting on his bike.

"hey dude. No reason. Lets go" i replied plainly and he started the bike.

We reached school's parking and saw our friends hanging out. After saying Hi in a' macho style' we dispersed to our classes. Rahul was with me in the first microbio class . So we headed towards the corridor.