Chapter : 5 Accepting Truths

You cannot deny truth. Sometimes in life you are so much bashed with truth, that it becomes difficult to stay strong. ~ Aliyah Ali.

.........Aliyah's POV........

My dad and mom were at home , after having dinner with them , i glanced at the clock it was still 10:00 pm and i was not at all sleepy probably because i slept almost 2 hours complete after coming home from college.

I wanted some fresh air so i thought of going to the backyard. I saw my wheelie buddy at a far distance and my crutches were beside me near the bed. I slowly wore it and moved towards my backyard. Naanu always maintained it very beautifully. There was a little swing in the right corner. and on the left side there were flowers like daisies, roses, and jasmine. I went towards the swing and sat on it making a screeching sound. I looked up and saw the stars sparkling like a hide and seek game, one sparkles followed by another. Sky spread as dark black carpet with sparkling stars spread all over. Isn't the creation of Allah most beautiful?? He just says Be!! and it is [Verse from Quran] I have heard in one of the Islamic Lecture that pondering over Allah's creation is also an ibadath. how beautiful! subhanAllah.!!
I sat some more time glorifying the beautiful night coupled with silence. I felt something vibrating, it was my phone in  jacket's pocket. It was a message from zynah who else it could be? i had only and only one best friend. Sometimes i wonder is it my disability that i have less friends or is it just my behaviour? Who knows, the grass is always greener on the other side. I checked zynah's message :

liyah, i am gonna cry :'( why kashaf has to be so rude? Why cant she just accept zaroon's proposal?? :/

I Chuckled by reading the message. Zynah might have seen ZGH now because she usually prefers watching episodes all together.
I replied her :

She hates him yaaro that's obvious. And waise b wo drama hai, :p ladki ko natak wali dikhana hi padhta Haha :v

Smile was constant on my lips. My message that i sent turned into blue ticks. She was typing and soon came the reply.

Haha.. You are right! :D Aur kashaf ko suit b krta hai 'Arrogance' ;)

That was true kashaf really played it well. After some more discussing about that drama. Girls are this way right? they discuss every little thing with besties be it about her boyfriend, one time crush, or about their secrets that cant be told publicly. They discuss it and only then they feel satisfied.

I heard some murmurs, i straightened my neck and then turned to my right and then left. There was no one around. But again when i heard those murmurs it made sense, those were mumma and Baba. Behind the swing was mom and dad's room. I heard their voices as the window was slight open. I was never interested in their talk's as usually they talked about their business, dad talk's about his shoots and advertisements he had done or he is going to do and mom talks about her upcoming new article's, journal's about politics and stuff. And moreover eavesdropping is not a good thing. I moved wearing my crutches but then i heard my name being called by mom. I stood still. Why are they talking about me? A question popped up in my mind.

I heard dad's voice saying "  his son is an actor , he does small plays but makes good money and they are pretty rich. I really wish that they ask us , aliyah for marriage.'
My heart sanked a little. They do talk about me and they do care? I guess. It seemed so obvious by their conversation.
Mom replied: "  You are being ridiculous. Who will marry her? Probably the one who is similar to her. Handicapped."
Those words pierced me as if an arrow was shot directly pointing toward my heart. Those words made my body shiver sending a shock all through my soul. She was true , either partly or completely.
I heard dad's voice again " how i wish i had a good healthy and proper child" i could hear him sigh.