chapter 22 : The loved ones.

That is something strange about stories, they feel so real, that you get lost in them. ~Zuha Tabassum.

Note : There are three POV's(Aariz, Zynah and Aliyah) included in this chapter. read carefully ;)

.....Aariz POV....

I pretend to be busy with my mobile. The doctor and aliyah's dad were inside her room. I wanted to know about her health. I decided to talk with her Doctor. When i see the doctor coming out of room, i strolled towards him.

"Can you please spare few minutes. ?" i asked. Being as polite as possible.

"Yeah." He said. He was holding some reports in his hand.

"How is she doing?" i asked.

"Are you talking about aliyah?" he asked confused.

Because he never saw me before among the members of her family.

"Yeah" i replied.

"she is suffering from pneumonia. As she is already immuno-crompromised, it takes time to recover" he said.

"Oh.I believe that there is no danger, right?" i said.

"We cant say anything as of now" he said.

And he walked away. and my heart sank down in the ocean.

Zynah walked hurriedly into the room. I followed her, as i could hear screams of aliyah.

"calm down , beta. Listen to me no. You will be fine. " her dad said.

Aliyah was crying, screaming. I was amazed to see her this way. I could see the pain she is going through. I stared at her, unable to do anything. As Zynah and her dad consoled her.

"Liyah stop it ok? You are okay. Nothing is wrong with you. Do you understand?" Zynah said.

I was astonished to find Zynah being rude this way. But to my surprise aliyah calmed down a bit.

"Have trust in Allah. I believe that he will bless you with health. You Dont panic,ok?" aliyah's dad said.

He gave some water to drink, but she refused. She closed her eyes, not caring to respond to us. Her eyes wet with tears, and her face showing the traces of tears. she slowly drifted into sleep. and the nurse gave her some anasthesia,to calm her down.And covered her nose with some instrument, helping her to breathe. I was standing there as uncle atif, aliyah's dad went off to call the doctor .

zynah carressed her forehead, she was crying now. And aliyah was sleeping , quite peacefully as if she is carefree, not caring about the reality she is in. I prayed that she should be healthy, she should recover soon. I was never anxious like this. Not even for anam, because she was conscious. she was talking to us , though in a rude and abnormal way. But she was there infront of my eyes , alive. Aliyah was Lying still. she was drifted off to sleep, so deep.

"Zynah" i said. trying to calm her down, as my insides were same like her.

my heart screaming out her name.Aliyah.

"I dont want her to die, so early. she has to live. she has to live ya Allah. please let her live. " zynah screamed , crying.

"You forgot the pinky promise liyah? We gonna die together, remember? " Zynah said.

I was unable to resist my innerself, that screamed to talk with her.

"Aliyah. you just cant die. I have many things to tell you. " I said. Completely lost.