dmx| beltway

PAIRING x asaptyler x PAIRING

idk but I tried to base this off the way this song makes me feel

Tyler noticed how rakim's work shirt smelt different this time.

when rakim wrapped his arms around his lover, the smell of his gucci cologne was overpowered with a cheap feminine scent that he didn't recognize.  tyler quickly broke away from the embrace, his eyes instantly watering and his heart feeling heavier than ever. 

every day for the last two months rakim came home with a love bite on his neck that he tried to hide

or a different smell that he would try to mask,

in hopes that tyler would never notice.

But he always did.

always.

"What you cooking, baby?" Rakim asked as he watched his lover turn back towards the oven unware of the tears currently brimming at the corners of his eyes.

Tyler  noticed every single detail, but the man didn't know to how to confront his lover, and every time he tried,

"Rakim, who's perfume are you wearing?" Tyler abruptly asked ignoring the last question earning a surprised glance from his husband.

"What are you talking bout baby?" Rakim sighed as he walked over to his lover and wrapped his arms around his waist, the sickly feminine smell making tyler slightly tense up in rakim's arms.

he was always met with a small sigh followed by  an 'I'm tired, baby,' or an 'I love you, stop worrying.'

"I love you, mamas. Stop being a worrywart." The braided beauty muttered before placing a kiss on tyler's neck.

And as much as Tyler didn't want to believe in his words,

The younger moaned lightly in response, falling into a submissive state after that small act of affection earning a light chuckle from his partner.

He always ended up falling for the bait.

Tyler didn't know what it was.

maybe it was the way rakim held him that made him stay.

Rakim quickly spun the man around before capturing his lips with his own, running his tongue along tyler's bottom lip making the latter gasp, desperate for rakim's touch.

Rakim smiled into the kiss before pulling away and attacking the
latters neck, leaving love bites all over, his left hand staying securely wrapped around tyler's waist, while his right snaked down towards the mans ass, laying a light slap on it; a light whine escaping through tylers parted lips.

maybe it was the way he looked at his body in pure adoration and love.

the older gazed at a barely clothed tyler, who was busy rubbing his hands all over his body anxiously to notice the lustful look in rakim's eyes. "I fucking love you so much." rakim murmured mindlessly as he walked towards the darkskin man, grabbing his moving hands away from his body, so he could fully admire the man standing in front of him. tyler glanced up at the man timidly and almost melted once he noticed the look in his partner's eyes.