IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

hi guys,

first of all, 60k reads?? that's insane... thank you for all the love, you guys amaze me and i'm glad you like the story!! 🥺❤️

second of all, i wanted to address 2 important things. currently we all know there's been many injustices towards innocent black people, and many, many riots (rightfully so - if you're going to a protest please stay safe) so i just wanted to use the tinyyy platform that I have to share with you guys. PLEASEEEE click the link in my bio and sign the petitions for george floyd, regis korchinski-paquet & ahmaud arbery!! also, this page will not tolerate any racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, or in general, rude behaviour (not that anyone has shown any behaviour like that- you're all wonderful)

one more thing - probably not many of you know that ontario, canada has voted that "self intoxication" (if you get yourself drunk) can be ruled as a defence against sexual assault. that is disgusting, and i'm embarrassed and ashamed that my country is taking such a huge step backwards. please also sign this petition, the link is chng.it/L8NrvRK9jf , or go to the link in @nss.walkout 's bio on instagram. even if you're not from canada, you can still sign. please help us appeal this!!!

additionally, if any of you guys have any ideas for upcoming stories I should write, pls comment them!

love you guys ❤️ stay safe

emma x