Chapter One (Izuku)

You know, I really hate society.

Why are we so fixed on quirks? We act like we can't do anything without them. Which isn't true.

Sure, some of these quirks are helpful and all, but in the end, we have people who want to use their power for evil intentions.

Sometimes, people are forced into being a villain because of quirks!

Quirks. What are those?

Quirks are what define society today. Without them, we would be quirkless. Which to the world now means that you are below everyone else. If you have a weak, 'villainous', or lack of a quirk, you are nothing.

Isn't that funny?

No of course that shit isn't funny.

But whatever!

Quirks are these supernatural powers that started popping up randomly with no proper explanation as to where they came from.

Quirks can range from stretchy fingers to having qualities of an animal to super strength.

In this world, we are decided by what type of powers we have. And I'm not talking like something from Avatar The Last Airbender or some badass shit like that, I'm talking about how we view everyone else.

For example, Endeavor, the Number Two Hero in Japan. His quirk is call Hellflame. Just strong, flashy, and just badass and edgy. Perfect for a hero all about the spotlight. He would be considered a Limelight hero. Someone who is in the spotlight. There are several types of heroes. Rescue Heroes, Limelight, and Underground to name a few.

A good example of a Rescue hero would be Thirteen. Their quirk is black hole. They can create a black hole that can suck up different debris and shit.

A great example of an Underground Hero would be Eraserhead. Not many know him. Which basically means he's doing his job right. I know him because I just know a LOT of shit I shouldn't. Anyways, his quirk is Erasure. I've gotta thank whoever came up with his Hero name since I sure as hell know he didn't.

Then of course, for a Limelight, an example other than Endeavor would have to be someone that I personally respect. Native!

Kidding! Kidding!

While most of the world, especially Japan, loves All Might, since he is the Number One Hero, I personally think that Present Mic, and Midnight deserve more love. However, unlike most of the world, I dislike heroes. I just about despise them.

What's so good about them anyways. Sure, there are some good ones don't get me wrong, but nowadays, there are so many who just want to be able to use their quirk and make money.

I will admit, Present Mic at first wanted to be a hero just so he could scream, but as time went by, being a hero had a better definition to him.

He has podcasts and interviews along with his own songs and tracks. He's only made one song but it's still crazy good. He tends to donate a lot of money to different organisations to help others out.

He basically shits on other heroes and the public with his interviews with little to no backlash. He's just that cool I guess.

There isn't any difference between cops and heroes except that one gets to use their quirks and gets to wear a cool costume. That's the only difference. When heroes get to use their quirks, they get all of the credit and are listened to. Cops? Nope!

It's so stupid! Why can't cops get to use their quirks? They get no credit for anything they do. Nobody listens to them! Kind of feels like me in a way.