Chapter Thirty-Two (Team Umi Zoomi)

(Hatsume)

I wait patiently in the crowd of students for my squad's class to get called. Finally Present Mic calls them out.

"AND NOW, CLASS 1-A FROM THE HERO COURSE!!" Mic calls out. I turn to see them walking out. I wait until they come over closer before bouncing towards my friends.

"Did you get everything allowed?" Izuku asked. "Yup! Our babies are ready for the spotlight!" I cheer. I see mineta choke on his spit before he comes waddling over. "You guys have fu-" he gets cut off by Uraraka slapping him.

"No! That's what Mei calls her inventions." she adds. I nod, slightly confused. "You innocent little bean." Izuku says while squishing my cheeks in his hands. "Wot?" I question through my squished face. "Nothing." he laughs. "Okay!" I chirp. "Guess what." Shinso said. 

"What's up?" I ask. "Izu came out to his dad." Iida finished for the purple haired teen. "Reealy? How did it go?" I ask anxiously. "It went well! He's even going to talk to my mom about it for me!" he said happily. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and grin. "That's good!" I beam. They all agree before someone says something loudly.

"Now that everyone is here! Can we have the two student representatives come up here please?" Midnight says. Izuku and Bakugo then start walking up onto the mini stage. "Do either of you two have something to say?" she asked. Bakugo growls before stepping towards the mic and calmly says, "I'm going to get first." he said. Everyone in the crowd was furious.

"Wow. Nice speech." I said to the group sarcastically. They all agree before we turn back towards the front to see Izu getting ready for his speech.

"I hope everyone here does their best! And I wish everyone here luck! I know that everyone here deserves to be here at UA and I know that we are going to show each other just how great we are!" Izuku says. Everyone starts cheering for him and his mini speech. Bakugo is livid. I guess he doesn't like it. Oh well.

Midnights tells them good job, mainly towards Izuku, and lets them go back to the crowd. Izuku walks back over towards us and we congratulate him on the awesome speech. We turn back to Midnight and listen to the explanation. 

"Thank you two! What lovely speeches! Now then, the first round of the Sports Festival is an obstacle course! Students will be allowed to use their quirks to get to the end. There are limited spots open for the next round! Good luck!" she said. We were then lead to the starting point and are waiting to be let go.

"GOOOOOO!!!"

And we are off...

into the woods