Chapter Thirteen (Thirteen hah u thot) [Todoroki]

I look over towards the table that a certain trio went towards. Who's that pink haired girl? She's not in our class. Weird.

I choose to ignore them for the time being and go back to my cold soba.

About half way through lunch, Iida walls over towards their table. Then he starts to bow. Is he apologising? What did he do? I shake the thought away and continue eating. Alone. By myself. I shrug it off. I don't need friends.

The bell rings so I get up, collect my trash and throw it in the bin. I look back over to see, Midoriya I think, leave with the pink haired girl. Why? Should he be coming back? We have maths next.

I see purple haired boy with infinity girl and engines walking off towards class. I decide, against my better judgement, to go and ask. It may be none of my business but it is weird.

"Excuse me? But that was Midoriya who left with that pink haired girl right?" I ask infinity. "Yup!" Infinity responds. "Why? We have maths next." I point out. "Izu is a hero course student and a support course student." purple kid said. "He's in both?" I repeat. "Yeah." he confirmed. "Alright. Thank you." I said politely before leaving again.

So he's in both classes? Strange. Why didn't he use his quirk at all until Aizawa-Sensei threatened him? Does he not like his quirk? Does it have a major drawback of some sort?

Does he have an abusive asshole of a father too?

Maybe.

I shrug it off and continue on to maths.

I walk into the classroom and go sit in my seat. I see Aizawa-Sensei crawling out of his sleeping bag and stretches. "Shinso, what class does Midoriya have currently?" Sensei asks as the purple floof enters the class. "He has a class with the support course then coming back for English then he has maths." the boy replies calmly. "Alright." our teacher mumbled.

Weird.

Actually.

Shinso.

And Aizawa-Sensei. Look. Similar.

The eyebags.

They both seem super tired. And both smell strongly of coffee.

Hmm.

I'm going to need more evidence-

Ahem.

It's the first day.

I shrug the thought off and pay attention as Ectoplasm walks in. I guess he is the math teacher.

"Alright. I'm going to have everyone grab a textbook and then we are going to be doing a pop quiz to see where you are all at." he explains while handing everyone a textbook and a quiz. "You have all of this class period to complete the quiz." Ectoplasm says before sitting down and doing who knows what.

I just focus on the quiz.

Math. Gotta love it.

I can't help but have my thoughts wonder to that kid. It's just strange. When did UA allow students to be apart of two courses?

Does that mean that he has twice the amount of homework? That would be a pain.

After maths, we had English which Midoriya had rejoined the class for. A loud explosive blonde wasn't very happy about Midoriya leaving and then rejoining the class.

"Deku! You think you are better than me just because you can be in two classes?" he shouts. "No." the boy responds in short. "Don't think that you can look down on me you damn nerd!" Bakuhoe shouts. "Hey, Bakuhoe, back off." Shinso says while standing next to Midoriya. They are about the same height, Shinso being like an inch shorter.

"Oh fuck off you control freak!" Bakugo shouts. "Leave them alone!" Uraraka chimes in. "Shut up pink cheeks." he growls. I walk over and calmly speak up.

"Bakugo. Can you please quiet down? Class is about to start and we need to get ready for class." I state calmly. "Bakugo, you shouldn't be using such profanity on school grounds." Iida scolds.

"Tch. Do I look like I care four eyes." Bakuhoe hissed out. "Bakugo, stop." Midoriya says slowly. Bakugo just glares at him before Present Mic walls in.

He just clicks his tongue in annoyance and goes to his seat. We all do the same.

"Alright listeners! Today we are going to be doing a mini quiz just to see what you all know about English." Mic says loudly. We then all get handed a quiz. "You have all of this class period to finish. Just come up and turn it in when you're done!" Mic finishes before walking to his desk and sitting down.

About five ish minutes after receiving the quiz, Midoriya stands up and hands in his paper. "Already?" Mic asks.

"Yeah. I already checked my work. Three times." he answers. Mic just seems shocked like the rest of us, save for Uraraka and Shinso. "Alright. You can do as you please then. Just don't disturb your classmates please." the hero asks. Midoriya just nods before asking if he can listen to music. The teacher nods in response.

Midoriya walks back to his seat and sits down. He pulls his phone out and grabs headphones from his bag. He then spends the rest of the period listening to music.

Once I handed in my work, I just sat down and read quietly. When class ended, he left for his next period, I believe maths, while we went to our next class.

How did Midoriya finish so quickly?