₪ 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 ₪

All the sins sat at the bar, planning our next move.

It was late morning, twenty minutes after I had woken up. Ban wasn't next to me, and after I changed, I found out he was downstairs busy making breakfast.

 After a small greeting (WHICH INCLUDED A KISS), I asked him about last night and he said he just remembered Gowther making a fool out of him. The minute he assured me he hadn't recalled the sin of lust speaking about Zeldris, my shoulders relaxed in relief. Ever since I had woken up, I had been all tense. Thank god. I did NOT want to explain that relationship with him.

The others were all up, eating food happily. I joined them now that I knew he didn't remember, still tired and slightly hungover. I had finished the whole bottle of tequila last night, so a trip to Ravens would do some good.

I rest my chin on my hand as the Captain spoke of what we were gonna do next. I was ready for this to be over tbh. Unfortunately, I would have to wait a looking time for that to happen.

"So does anyone have a clue 'bout where we're headed next?" Ban asked, also looking like he could pass out any moment soon.

King traced shapes on the table, "Or where our next comrade could be?"

Gowther spoke up, "Escanor and Merlin-"

"No."The blonde interrupted, "We're going to break into the palace and get my sword back."

Oh, right. I forgot about that. Sorta important.

"Huh?" Ban questioned.

"I'm not going anywhere without that dragon hit. Now, who's coming with me?" Melio announced.

"..."

"As fun as that sounds, I think I'll pass," Ban yawned

I smacked the sin on the head,  "You lazy pig. Do something for once in your life!"

"Hey! I've done plenty!" I raised my eyebrows at him, "Fine... I guess I'll go."

I turned back to the blonde, "Together until the end, right?" I grinned, remembering the pact we made after we fled from the demon realm. He smiled back. I mean, yes, I was doing it for him, but the main part was for myself. If there wasn't a chance my ex-boyfriend and his brother who was a dear friend of mine could come back, then I probably would have passed too. Oh, and to save humanity but that's just like my second motivation or whatever.

King frowned, not getting why we were doing this, "Isn't it your own fault you lost it?" 

"He makes a valid point," Gowther agreed.

I looked at the captain, "Tell them. They should know."

Diane's head could be seen from the window, listening in on the conversation from outside.

"Right: Well, the coffin of eternal darkness. The dragon hilt is a fragment of a ritual relic, one which, according to the legend, is part of a seal all the races," Meliodas looked at me, "Minus the Astral race, made to lock the demon race away."

"B- but why would they do that?" Elizabeth wondered.

I looked at the girl grimly, "Most likely to resurrect the demon race."

Ban scoffed, "Those miserable bastards?"

I rolled my eyes, "Those 'miserable bastards' could destroy all of Brittania,"

"I still don't understand... Why would they want to resurrect the most horrible race on earth?" The princess mumbled.

"Do you think they've done it?" Diane inquired from outside.