₪ 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 ₪

I didn't expect that.

"Well, I guess you're about to find out what it's like," I smirked.

That's when it happened.

A rush of power. So strong that I felt like I was going to physically explode. Wait, was I going to explode?

I heard a gasp behind me, coming from who I assumed was Hawk, "Her power just went up like crazy!"

Since when could Hawk see power levels? And why do I have time to think about this?

Everything was put into perspective. I could sense Galand widening his eyes. I could sense the twitch in Meliodas' hand. I could sense the wind bristly past some grass a few miles away. The cows, the trees, the people.

What the fuck?

Then I felt a small presence in my head. Several, actually. All of them Astrals.

And then I understood, the realization hitting me like a brick. By taking the crown, I became the official ruler of the Astrals. All the Astrals. Their power surged through me. They were giving me extra strength.

Huh. If I had known this would happen I would've claimed the throne years ago.

But now it's your duty to keep the Astral race alive. Chided a voice. Hold up. Is that my mom? Yes, (Y/N). Now pay attention. We're watching you.

That put a lot of pressure on me...

Uneasy is the head that wears the crown... she quoted, sounding like some English literature teacher.

Despite the responsibility that was placed upon me, I couldn't help but smirk. I twirled the two sickles in my hands, getting ready for the upcoming battle. I honestly felt like I could move mountains.

"Mind lending me a hand?" I asked, not looking away from Galand. I heard the people behind me wake up from their trance. I could feel the dominance radiate off me. The type my father use to have. I had the assertive presence any ruler had.

FUCK YES! THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL!

"Hawk, mind telling me what his magic levels are?" Merlin asked.

I didn't even check who was there. Surprised at her voice, I looked back. Arthur, Melio, a small Diane, Slader from the Roars of Dawn, Hawk, Elizabeth and some Camelot Knights. Wait, Camelot Knights?

You're in Camelot, estupida. My father laughed.

I looked around, and sure enough, we were in Camelot. They travelled far, huh?

But Ban and King weren't here...

So I could talk to my mother and my father... I wondered who else I could talk to... Either way, it was nice knowing they were there.

"Zero... is my thing broken?" Hawk asked, looking confused.

"No... that's the effect of the seal, thanks to the goddess race," Merlin explained.

"So this is how the human's nest... A lot has changed in three thousand years. You, however, look just as beautiful as ever," Galand complimented (ew) in that raspy voice of his, ignoring Merlin as if she wasn't worth his time.

I smiled villainously, "What does Zel think of you saying that?"

"What he doesn't know won't kill him," The demon answered, "Ugh, it's too cramped here,"

He tried to swipe his scythe, but a force stopped it, holding his arm in place.

"I agree. If you seriously feel the need to fight it out, we'll need a bigger place that doesn't involve killing a bunch of humans. Merlin?" I grinned, looking back at the mage. I was surprised I held Galand for this long, and I guess it was all thanks to the Astral's power. I seriously can't believe I didn't take the throne before... It felt so good.