Ch.1 Saved

(Y/N POV)
I've been walking around a city for 2 days without food or water, my parents abandoned me and I used to go to school where I had no friends and never talked, I only ever talked to my abusive parents that kicked me out of my house, I was walking around when it started raining, I got really cold cause I'm only wearing shorts and a tank top, I quickly started running, I reached a dark alley and I started to walk down the dark alley slowly as the rain was calming down, once I reached the end of the dark alley I saw a garden it's was dark so I couldn't really see anything but I managed to see where I was walking with the street lights, I walked in the garden as I saw really beautiful flowers, I sat down on the ground next to the flowers while I was shivering from how cold I was from the rain, when suddenly.......I heard a gunshot, the bullet flew right by my head then hitting the the glass making it shatter, I looked behind me to see all the glass on the ground, I looked torwards the place where the gunshot came from and I saw..........nothing, I quickly stood up as I started running when I felt someone grad my wrist and pulled me into the bushes........... "I just 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 your life"

I hope you guys liked it......I know it is short but I'll try and make the next chapter longer~🥰