Chapter 32

Seth's POV,

"What if she freak out, Johnny?" I nervously asked my mate while looking for a ring.

I'm not asking her to marry me. Not just yet. It's too early and she's too young for that. I know she still has lots of dreams she wants to accomplished. She still wants to study. That's her topmost priority. Naiintindihan ko iyon. I just want to give her an assurance that she's the only girl I want to spend my whole life with. Ganoon ako kasigurado sa kanya.

"How old is she again?" Johnny asked curiously.

"Nineteen.." I said with a tiny lump on my throat.

"Wow. Dude, are you her sugar daddy?" Johnny chuckled. I just ignored him and continue looking for a ring on the jewelry store.

"You're under her spell man. You fell asleep on the roof of our barracks last month and fell down the next morning. All that, just to talked to her? Godverdomme! Now I'm fucking terrified to fall in love."

I ignored Johnny's sentiments when a turquoise sea glass ring caught my attention. This is my surprise baby. Wait for me.

I reached for my pocket and paid for the ring. It costs fortune but I love her so much so this won't stop me.

I put the red box in the dashboard while driving to Amsterdam. I brushed my hair with my fingers. Why the hell am I suddenly nervous? Damn it.

Kanina pa akong tumitingin sa aking cellphone sa kakaantay ng signal. Ilang minuto pa ng byahe bago ako nakasagap muli. My lips formed into a smile when I saw her name on my notification.

Text me when you're here in Amsterdam

I immediately replied back.

Finally. A stable signal. I'm on my way. Let's meet please.

I focused my eyes back on the road, smiling like a mad man. Serena and her effects on me. Damn! She replied fast.

On your place then. I really need someone right now </3

My smile faded at her sudden reply. Fuck. What the hell happened? I tightened my grip on the steering wheel and step on the gas. I drove fast and dialed her number. She immediately answered.

"Hello?"

Pakiramdam ko mababaliw na ako just by hearing her voice. Fuck. My baby sounds so sad. Don't worry. I'm coming.

"Almost there" I said while driving so fast.

"Miss mo na ko no?" Serena said on the other line. I was about to answered back when a stupid car overtake, almost hitting mine.

I stepped on the break to avoid the collision. What the fuck is the problem of this son of a bitch?! Then a familiar man came out of the car.

"No way" I said. I noticed that I'm still on call with Serena.

"Seth, is there any prob-"

"I'll call you back." I said and immediately put my phone in my hoodie.

I take off my seat belt and slam the door of my car to face Constantine De Vries, the prime minister.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I exclaimed. Kung gusto nya magpakamatay, huwag nya akong idamay.

This old man never liked me since.. I can't remember when. I was always in the palace when I was a child because Auntie Hilda works there. He's mad at me because her daughter Samanthine likes me and not William. I don't give a fuck about that though.