1-Best

Sami: HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO INTO THE DEKUVERSE! LAST CHAPTER WAS JUST A FILLER WHILE I READ STUFF TO GET IDEAS, SO HERE YOU GO!

Everyone: Do we not get to talk then

Sami: Hush children

Sami: Begin

-----------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person PoV-

The dorm building was bustling with noise as a certain green and black haired boy woke up. Smelling food being cooked downstairs he threw some clothes on (ended up being a crop top vest and short shorts) he stumbled down the stairs rubbing the dust out of his eyes.

"Morning guys!"

"Hey Zuzu."

Now you may be expecting the food to have been cooked by 1A, your wrong. It was 1B, yes Izuku Midoriya was still part of Class 1A, but he lived at the 1B dorms. You see, 1A didn't accept him for who he was. He wasn't a "normal teenage boy", and all because he didn't wear typical boy clothes. He liked skirts and crop tops, high heels and short shorts, he liked Pastel Goth clothes. Mixing creepy with cute. And 1A thought he was insane or an idiot.

"Zuzu!"

The boy turned around to find Tetsutetsu

"Hey Tetsu, did you need something?"

"Uhhh, yeah. I need help...."

"Which question?"

Izuku was kind of the class know it all, for both 1A and 1B, so he helped 1B out a lot, mostly Monoma, TetsuTetsu, Awase and Juzo but still, he helped them all. 1B loved him while 1A loathed him, he could never figure out why. But today was the day that he would find out....

Zuzu PoV-

Jurota was cooking again and it smells amazing! I cant wait to eat the food. The only bad thing about today so far is that I know I have to do school with 1A. They hate me and I could never figure out why, only like 4 or 5 people from that class even talk to me or acknowledge that I exist. I mean, yeah I don't live in their dorms but still.

The ones who talk to me are Tokoyami, Jiro, Mina, Kirishima and oddly enough Bakugo. All of them have issues with Hagakure and Yaoyorozu, the ones who have blackmail for everyone. Hell, Mina and Jiro live in the 1B dorms aswell.
And all because Jiro is trans and they love each other, it's disgusting that they had to move because of that!

--------------------

I think I know why that hate me now. Class A and B went to the mall today for some stuff, and I was wearing my normal clothes. Not the ones that they have always seen me in but my own clothes.

So what, I was wearing a mint green and grey cropped jumper with "Kawaii in the sheets, Senpai in the sheets" on it, black booty shorts and thigh high, black leather heeled boots with chains on them. I got off the 1B bus when we got there cause we had to travel in dorm formation, and they just stared at me, except for Toko, Kiri and Bakugo, Jiro and Mina had seen me in them on the bus so they weren't surprised either. I mean seriously, Iida walked up to me and started shouting at me like

"Midoriya, what are you wearing!? Against dress code, blah blah blah, feminine, blah blah blah!"

"Fuck off Iida." That's all I said before I grabbed my friends and walked off to some shops that I had been wanting to go into.

I swear the class was just staring at us as we walked away.

It was the best day ever!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sami: .....

Midoriya: I would never wear anything like that!

Everyone: WE KNOW!

Sami: So we have actually got a picture of what he looked like

Everyone: I WANNA SEE!

Sami: I know thats why I said it!

Sami: Take a look:

Sami: The author asks for there to be no hate on the drawing cause it took like 3 hours to do, thank you

Sami: See you all next time!