Class Mother

Sami: *somehow manages to get out of the rope and tape* HAGAKURE! WHEN I FIND YOU YOU'RE DEAD!

Hagakure: *in minas room* SHIIIIITTTT!

Sami: *chasing Hagakure*

Everyone: *thinking* Why do they do this?

Hagakure: *tied to a chair with a gag in her mouth*

Sami: I'm sorry about that. Today's chapter is about Izuku being your school mother. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV-

"KIDS, BREAKFAST!"

"COMING MUM!"

40, 16 year olds came racing down the stairs to the enourmous dinning table. They were followed by 5 adults. All of them sat down, leaving two seats next to each other at the head of the table.

"Okay, you know the rules. No eating until everyone is sat down with food and we have said our prayer. Ibara, dear, would you like to lead our prayer today?"

"I would love to, mother."

"Thank you, sweetie." The "Mother" of Class A, B, Shinso Hitoshi and Hatsumei Mei, started to place the 47 plates down at the table.

"Tenya, sit down, breakfast is ready."

After all 47 were sat, Ibara started the prayer and they ate. The teachers had to leave earlier to set up the lessons for the day, the kids all crowded into the common room.

"Has everyone got their bags, and everything for school?"

"Yes, mum."

"Good. Have a good day everyone!"

"Bye!" They all walked out.

"Izuku, you know you aren't their mother right?"

"I know Tenya, but I want to take care of them all, considering what happened to their real parents..."

What happened to the children's parents was horrible. UA was a boarding school, for kids whose parents were dead or had abandoned them. To the children, the teachers were their parents, but Izuku Midoriya and Tenya Iida, had taken it upon themselves to become their parents, cooking for them, doing everything that they could for them. They wanted to help them, and they really did.

~Time Skip~

Izuku was walking around the dorms, knocking on everyone's door, asking how they were and if the needed anything, then making sure they could get to sleep. He was on the last corridor of the 1B rooms, when he heard someone sobbing. His "Mother Mode" activated and he kicked the door down. Itsuka Kendo was sat in the corner, naked, and crying. Izuku ran over to her and hugged her. He pulled the quilt off of her bed, and wrapped it around her. He picked her up, slowly and sat down on the bed with her in his lap.

"Itsu, Sweetie, what happened?"

"M-Mom? I-it was h-horrible!"

"What was sweetheart?"

"H-he c-came back! Erai from 3B. H-he did it aga-again."

"Oh sweetie. Everything is going to be alright. Is there anyone who you want to go to?"

"I-ibara and Tetsu."