Philophobia - Part 2 - A Few Nights Later

Sam: Hello Pups, back again! Part Two to the last chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov-

Mina: "GUYS LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!!"

Kaminari: "HELL YEAH!"

Eventually everyone agreed, even Bakugo and Iida, so the game began. A few turns went by and nothing interesting happened except Midoriya was in Kirishimas lap, and Todoroki had been taped to the ceiling. When Bakugos turn came around, everyone was intrigued.

Jiro: "Bakugo, Truth or Dare?"

Bakugo: "Umm, Truth I guess."

Jiro: "Have you...... Ever been in love?"

Everyone turned to Bakugo, to see him with his hands in his lap facing down.

Bakugo: "Once, He is where the majority of my Phobias came from."

Something unexpected happened, he began to cry. Katsuki Bakugo, was crying. Everyone was in shock, and the first out of it was the class clown, Denki Kaminari. He stood and walked over to Bakugo, plopping himself down beside him, and hugged him. Letting him cry into his shoulder, knowing how much he needed this. Eventually, Bakugos, breathing started to steady and the tears stopped. He had fallen asleep.

Kaminari: "Guy's, I'm going to take him to his room, he needs the sleep."

After speaking, Kaminari stood and picked Bakugo up with ease. Carrying him up the stairs, Kaminari started to notice that Bakugo wasn't actually asleep.

Bakugo: "Thanks for that."

Kaminari: "No problem, Baku."

Bakugo started to settle in Kaminaris arms and let himself be carried up the stairs, slowly falling asleep for real.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sam: K, not really KamiBaku, but it's fluffy and I like it. What about y'all?

Midoriya and Kirishima: I still don't like this.

Kaminari: I didn't know Bakugo could be soft

Bakugo: oi, that's rude.

Kirishima: Hey, Bakubabe, do you actually have those fears?

Bakugo: a few of them, I'm not saying what though.

Sam: okay, I think we are out of time for today. This is really short but oh well.