Impossible.

Sami: Heya Pups. I'm hoping this will have a happy ending. I'm not sure though.

Midoriya: Who is this one about then?

Sami: I think this is about Bakugo and Kaminari...

Bakugo: Me and Dunceface?

Kaminari: That's rude Kacchan.

Sami: Let's just start!

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV-

"Class, because of the recent villain attacks, there has been a new system of sorts put into place. From now on, you must be in groups of at least 2. This was probably a bad idea, but the group's were randomly selected by the principle. The groups are as follows:

1:Midoriya and Kirishima
2:Iida and Aoyama
3:Ashido and Asui
4:Sero and Sato
5:Todoroki and Mineta
6:Yaoyorozu and Hagakure
7:Tokoyami and Shoji
8:Ojiro and Koda
9:Uraraka and Jiro
10:Kaminari and Bakugo

Don't argue with this. You cannot change these pairings. I would suggest you figure something out with the other person as all of your parents have agreed that you will be alternating between the houses."

The majority of the class was happy with the person that they got paired with. Key word, majority. Todoroki, Mineta, Kaminari and Bakugo were less than pleased to say the least.

Kaminari PoV-

You have got to be kidding me. I have to live with Bakugo?! Why couldn't I have been paired with Sero, or Kirishima, or Midoriya? This is not going to be fun. Well, man up and go over to him.

I stood up and walked over to Bakugo's desk.

"Hey, Bakugo!"

"Go away Dunceface."

Is he okay? He didn't yell at me. Wtf is going on?

"Are you okay Bakugo? You aren't yelling at me."

"I'm fine Dunceface. Let's just do a week at mine a week at yours and carry on like that for however long this is going to go on for."

"Okay. I'll, umm, I'll get my stuff and we can head over to yours."

I just ran back to my desk. So this is the day he decided that I'm going to die.

Bakugo PoV-

I swear Aizawa-Sensai is trying to kill me. He put me with Kaminari for god's sake. I'm gonna be making sure the idiot doesn't get himself killed for god knows how long. Goddamnit.

~Time Skip~Bakugos House That Night~

3rd Person PoV-

"Katsuki, Kaminari. I'm sorry to say this, but there is only one bed in Katsukis room and we don't have a guest room. You two are going to have to share a bed."

"You have got to be kidding me. Share a bed with Kaminari!?"

Both Mitsuki and Kaminari ignored Bakugo's protests, as Kami dragged him up the stairs to their room and shoved him onto the bed. Climbing onto the bed almost immediately after and "falling asleep". Leaving Bakugo, trapped under a "passed out" Kaminari.

Bakugo, thinking that Kaminari was actually asleep, voiced his own thoughts.

"I can't be catching feelings. I'm not falling. I'm not falling. I'm not falling."

He looked down at Kaminaris sleeping peaceful face, and whispered.

"It's Impossible. I'm falling."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sami: So what did you guys think?

Midoriya and Kirishima: I hate it.

Bakugo and Kaminari: Are you two Jealous?

Midoriya and Kirishima: N-No!

Bakugo and Kaminari: You so are.

Sami: While they continue to do whatever it is they are doing. Let's move onto the next chapter, shall we?