Villain Bakugo

Sami: Hey Pups. Bakugo, I don't think you're going to like this one.

Bakugo: Why not?

Sami: Because I just know you won't. Also Dabi/Touya is aged down so let's say that he and Shoto are the only Todoroki kids, Dabi is 19. Anyway, let's begin the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV-

Everyone in Class 3A were in the common room. Mina had yet again suggested that they play Date or Dare. If you picked Date, the person who asked you the question got to choose who you went on a date with. Because of this, it was decided that you could only ask dares that would help you learn more about the people in the room, no lovey dovey shit.

They had been playing for about half an hour, everyone except Bakugo had gone and now everyone had a date with someone. Bakugo's turn came round.

"Bakugo, Date or Dare?"

"Dare, it's not like I'd go on a date with any of you losers."

"Rude but fair. I dare you to show us everything on any electronic devices you have in your room."

"Fine. I'll go and get my phone, tablet and computer. Ponytail do something so I can hook them up to the TV so it's easier to see."

With that he walked upstairs, muttering to himself in his head about how stupid he was and why he agreed to it. He walked back downstairs.

"Okay, which are we going with first?"

"Computer."

He started to connect his computer to the TV. There was nothing interesting on there, just a bunch of school work, as they expected.

"Tablet."

He connected the tablet. Yet again, nothing interesting, a few drawing apps, and editing software, which did surprise most of the class.

"And Finally Phone."

He connected the Phone and sighed.

"What do you guys wanna see on my phone first?"

"After you actually turn it on, contacts."

"Fine. Here is my lock screen."

"That's so cool, Kacchan!"

"Yeah sure, moving on. Home screen."