I Trust Him

The girl's smile reached the corners of her face from happiness while throwing herself on Luka. How happy she was that she's not alone? She screamed.

Marinette: LUKAAAAAAAA!! Where were you? They have been chasing me for 3 days.

    She hugged him tightly as he replied in a calm tone.

Luka: I am so sorry Marinette I was defending the cave from the wolves attack. The miraculous box was stolen and we couldn't defend ourselves but luckily we had a spelled underground room that didn't allow the wolves to reach us. I barely escaped them to come and find you.

    They broke the hug and she looked at him with that sparkle of hope in her eyes.

Marinette: You mean you are all safe? Thank god. I was so worried.

     Luka then put his hand on her shoulder and looked her straight in the eyes.

Luka: Be honest with me Marinette. It was Felix, wasn't it?

     Marinette suddenly got nervous and stuttered.

Marinette: How did you....

    He gave her that look that she couldn't escape or deny anymore. He knew everything, she knew it.

Marinette: Yes, it was Felix. He tricked me to bring him the box and I was too silly that I believed him.

Luka: The miraculous falling in the wrong hands can cause the end of the world, Marinette. You have to be aware of that. That's why we have been watching over this box for generations. Is it all in the box.

     Adrien suddenly coughed to remind Marinette that he was still there. He was expecting Luka to say hi but instead, Luka looked at him furiously and asked pulling Marinette behind his back in a protective way.

Luka: And who are you? We don't need any more trouble.

Marinette: Oh I am sorry, I didn't introduce you. Luka, this is the guy who saved me and the box from Felix who has been chasing me. He kind of saved my life. Oh god, I didn't even introduce myself. I am Marinette. His name is.. Uh

    That's when she realized that she actually never asked about his name. He smiled kindly and replied.

Adrien: It's Adrien. My name is Adrien.

Luka: it's nice to meet you Adrien and sorry for the way I spoke to you earlier, thanks for saving Marinette.
ADRIEN: I didn't do alot actually.
LUKA: I guess we have to go home now.
MARINETTE: what are you saying luka? We can't just go home holding the miraculous box while the wolves are taking on the cave. It's too dangerous, what if we get caught. It will then be a catastrophe.
LUKA: you are right. What about we gather a team of people we can trust and give each one a miraculous. Then we can attack.
MARINETTE: good thinking luka.
    And they both turned to face Adrien with an evil look on their faces.
ADRIEN: why are you looking at me that way. You don't mean what I am thinking.right?
MARINETTE: would you like to join us through this journey. You will be a miraculous holder. It will be so fun.
    The fact of accompanying Marinette through a whole journey didn't give him a chance to think before saying.
ADRIEN: ok.
    But he also had his reasons to escape that city.
    Marinette quickly opened the box and there was the big surprise. Marinette screamed.
MARINETTE: WHERE'S THE BUTTERFLY MIRACULOUS. IT MUST HAVE FALLEN INTO FELIX'S HANDS NOW.
LUKA: ok calm down Marinette. Is it the only one missing.
MARINETTE: yeah.
ADRIEN: we can deal without one miraculous, right?
LUKA: I think so. I will take my miraculous.
    Luka took the snake miraculous and greeted his kwami.
LUKA: long time no see sass.
SASS: it's a pleasure to meet you again luka.
LUKA: Sass.. Scales slather.
     And in so cool moves luka turned into viperion.
LUKA: I suggest you take the ladybug miraculous Marinette. It will be safer with you.
    Marinette nodded and wore the earings and greeted tikki.
MARINETTE: hello tikki, it's nice to meet you again. I missed you so much.
TIKKI: I missed you too mari. Now it's time to transform.
MARINETTE: right. Tikki... Spots on.
     Marinette then transformed into ladybug. She was so cool in Adrien's eyes. He was so amazed with her beauty. Before and after transformation. He suddenly found his face heating and his cheeks turning to red. He quickly hid his face which made mari ask.
LADYBUG: Adrien, is something up. Are you afraid or something.
ADRIEN: no no... It is nothing. W.. What exactly am I going to do?
LADYBUG : oh, I am going to give you the black cat miraculous.
VIPERION : are you sure mari. We still don't know him that much.
LADYBUG : no I trust him. He saved my life. It must be a sign from the world.
     She then handed him the ring and said.
LADYBUG: Adrien, this is the miraculous of the black cat which grants you the power of destruction. You will use it for the greater good. Once our journey is done. You will return the miraculous to me. Can I trust you?
ADRIEN: yes Marinette.
    The guy took the ring and then plagg appeared.
PLAGG: who woke me up. I hate transformation.
ADRIEN: what are you?
VIPERION: this is a kwami. It grants you superpowers when you transform. this is plagg.
ADRIEN: hello plagg, it's nice to meet y....
PLAGG: just give me cheese boy.
ADRIEN: oh. Okay.
LADYBUG: plagg is kind of, lazy a little. You can call him a floating stomach.
ADRIEN: that explains alot.
PLAGG: just say claws out to transform.
ADRIEN: PLAGG... CLAWS OUT.
   And he trasformed into a cat dressed superhero. He then started complimenting himself.
ADRIEN: this suit is so cool. Are those real cat ears.
LADYBUG: so what's your name. I am ladybug and he is viperion.
CHAT NOIR: I am a chat and it's black so. I guess I will go with.... chat noir?
LADYBUG: that's a really good one.
VIPERION: guys I think we have a little problem here.
.
.
.
To be continued