AUTHOR'S NOTE

Why Cha eunwoo?
I've always admired him and has learnt so many things just by watching him~~though I never got a chance to meet him once maybe this was the reason I wanted to write something really special for him. A character and a sense of feeling eunwoo being like this has occurred many times to me in the past and without any more wait I wanted to pen all of it down.

•••

This story is inspired by every movie I've watched and every fanfic I've read but despite these things~~I've tried every inch to make this piece a bit different from what all of you've read so far. I hope I can deliver something that'll relate to every person who've lost someone they loved or someone who's going through extreme difficult situations and circumstances right now.

•••

⚠️WARNING⚠️
--There might be sexual scenes or sexual innuendo.
--There will be swearing.
--There will be extremely cute and sugar coated scenes and dialogues.
--There might be scenes of any type of harm.
--Might cause severe fangirling
--Can also cause anger.

•••

This story is a work of fiction.
A side of eunwoo that might you people haven't read or heard about yet.

•••

I own nothing except for the original characters. I've tried to mix and match every fanfic and movie I've watched in this story to take out a character that is a bit different.

If it still bothers you, please stop reading.
Though I still suggest that it's just a story not anyone's REAL LIFE.

•••

I LOVE ASTRO. I LOVE CHA EUNWOO. That's the only and main purpose of me writing this story.
I hope everyone who goes through this story will appreciate and support this.

•••

Apart from writing this story I aslo have to prepare for my college entrance so I'll try to update it as often as I can