HARIN - I'VE SURVIVED ANOTHER DAY

"I think some souls have a way of connecting without knowledge. That's why you can meet someone for the first time, but inside you just know. You know it is not the first time you've felt them"

•••

Stop staring at it I know it's pretty~~~ It's been four years since I got accepted here!!

Every morning I ask myself why I wanted to be here? Why out of all the things that one can become nowadays why I wanted to become a doctor?

But every time I ask these questions it reminds me of that day: the day that changed everything~~the day that changed me~~the day that changed my emotions, the way I feel, and the way I treat people now.

It's not like I'm not happy right now but I do feel that hollowness and loneliness that eats me up whenever I'm inside this building
it just makes me feel that it would have been all better if I would've just dissapeared~

I wanted to feel what it's like to be young and in love, with a boy~~~but that day took everything away from me~~~It made me the worst I can be now----I think I'll never be able to feel love~

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I won't mind admitting that despite all these shitty things that happened to me or still keeps happening to me till now both with my personal and professional life there's this one person that makes me happy about being alive sometimes~~~~

THANK YOU FOR BEING A MOONLIGHT ON MY DARKEST NIGHT 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't breathe, what the hell is happening to me and why do these thoughts still haunt me"
It's almost dark but I don't know why do I feel this urge to just run away from everything~~to leave everything behind so I can disappear just like him~~to feel what he felt when he went away without saying anything~~

I picked up my pair of converse and started walking not knowing if I'll ever return-----minutes later I found myself standing upon the ledge of mapo bridge, I was shivering and felt frozen but maybe I didn't care at all; the only thought that came to me was how he could've felt at that time-

"I can feel the sound of running water below me that deep hollow longing down beneath it, the wind that's going to take me away with it"

It's been just a few minutes that my eyes have been closed and I was about to make myself throw into that running water but suddenly I heard a person shouting and pointing towards me; I carefully looked around keeping in my mind the balance on that ledge~~

I see him, the boy----------------------he's standing there as if nothing's going to happen to him even if he jumped off from that ledge~~~I couldn't move as I was frozen, afraid of what might happen if I would lose my balance--

My head is still straight up seeing and enjoying that scenic view from that bridge like I might never be able to see it again: that boy shouted and said something so, the moment I felt that yeah!! I can move my head a little bit in that boy's direction to again hear what he said----I tried and moved a little further towards him very carefully and what....what....what.....what did just happen?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is life playing with me or Is it giving me another day to survive?

Why is eunwoo here?
.
Is he not feeling well?
.
Is he too here to jump off?
.
But why would he think of doing such a thing?.... I closed and opened my eyes several times trying to believe if what I'm seeing is really real or not~

Maybe he was a bit frozen too cause his mouth opened wide and he was just staring at me like he's gonna hold my hand and we'll jump together in that water below

(*how could you be so dumbass thinking and making up false scenarios like these in your stupid small brain*: But I can't help it he just looks soo good even if he's in a state where either he could die or he could live----focus--Harin--focus just don't lose your balance---focus!!)

I really don't understand why does it always have to be eunwoo~~beacuse of him I've survived another day

"TO BE CONTINUED"

•••

Did you like this one? Tell me in the comments what you felt after reading this and do you too believe that just one person can change all those things that happen to you even if that person doesn't even know about your existence?

And don't forget to tap
that star you see on your left end corner