PROLOGUE

CHARACTERS~~

Cha Eunwoo: (main character)The 'Face Genius'Birth Name: Lee Dong MinBirthday: March 30, 1997Birthplace: Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South KoreaAge: 23 (24)Height: 183 cm (6'0″)Blood Type: BSpecialties: Swimming, Basketball, Guitar, Violin, Piano--H...

The 'Face Genius'
Birth Name: Lee Dong Min
Birthday: March 30, 1997
Birthplace: Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Age: 23 (24)
Height: 183 cm (6'0″)
Blood Type: B
Specialties: Swimming, Basketball, Guitar, Violin, Piano
--His nickname is "Morning Alarm" because he always wakes up earlier and starts waking up the rest of the members.
--He seems chic, but he is very loyal.
--When he was in grade 4, he stayed for 6 months in the Philippines to study English.
--He attended Suri Middle School, then Suri High School.
--From 2013 to 2016 he attended Hanlim Multi Arts High School
--From 2016: he got into Sungkyunkwan University, Acting Major (accepted in November 2015)
--He is considered to be the smartest member
--His favorite color is Blue
--Eunwoo likes to watch midnight movies alone, play with his tablet and watch performance videos on Youtube
--His hobbies are: watching movies, listening to music, and playing piano
--If he wouldn't be a singer, he would be a teacher, a doctor, or an anchor
--He thinks he's bad at relationships.
Cha Eunwoo's ideal type: A girl that's curious, wise, and intelligent.

But is there something we left behind that we don't know about eunwoo?
"I just want it all to end: I've had enough"
IS TODAY THE DAY?
IF NOT TODAY------------WHEN?

•••

Harin: (main character)The "Doctor"Birth name: Harin MinBirthday: March 16, 1998Birthplace: California, United States of America Age: 22 (23)Height: 163 (5'3")Blood type: BSpecialties: Painting and studying --Her nickname is euniiee cause her best...

The "Doctor"
Birth name: Harin Min
Birthday: March 16, 1998
Birthplace: California, United States of America
Age: 22 (23)
Height: 163 (5'3")
Blood type: B
Specialties: Painting and studying
--Her nickname is euniiee cause her best friend thinks she's the craziest fangirl of eunwoo he's ever seen.
--She is quite a mix of everything that keeps you alive when you meet her.
--She attended an all-girls middle and high school in the states.
--Her family moved back to South Korea when Harin was accepted for pursuing MBBS from one of Korea's best medicine colleges
Catholic Kwandong University, College of Medicine.
--She is considered as the "Biology genius" among her college friends and lecturers.
--Her favorite colors are red, black, blue, teal green.
--Harin only watches kdramas the only --American series she ever watched was Friends.
Her hobbies are: eating, traveling, shopping, and yaa ofcourse studying
--If she wouldn't be a doctor, she would be a painter or someone who owns expensive art galleries.
--She thinks she is not that bad at relationships until someone special enters her life.
Harin's ideal type: A boy who is tall, kind, loving, and can understand her well during difficult situations.

But why can't Harin forgive herself for what happened a year ago? Why does she keep having thoughts that make her wanna disappear? To disappear in a way that leads her to be dead?

•••

TAE BIN: (Harin's male bestfriend)The "Flirt Guy"Birth name: Yoon Tae BinBirthday: July 22, 1998Birth place: Seoul, South Korea Age: 22 (23)Height: 182 cm (5'11")Blood type: ASpecialties: Basketball, Football, and Flirting--His nickname is Bin --H...

The "Flirt Guy"
Birth name: Yoon Tae Bin
Birthday: July 22, 1998
Birth place: Seoul, South Korea
Age: 22 (23)
Height: 182 cm (5'11")
Blood type: A
Specialties: Basketball, Football, and Flirting
--His nickname is Bin
--His personality is that of a boy who changes his girlfriend every week.
--He's in the same class and the same university as Harin
--He is considered good at nothing except that he's really amazing when it comes to performing practicals.
--His favorite color is black.
His hobbies are: flirting~~flirting and flirting
--He thinks he's the 'God of Love'
Tae bin's ideal type: Evey girl who can make eye contact with him for just 10 secs.

What's the truth behind Tae bin's personality? Is he really like this? Or he's just faking all of it?
"I DON'T HAVE ENERGY TO KEEP PRETENDING THAT I'M HAPPY"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Astro members will appear in the story later. But the main plot revolves around the three main characters showed above~~STAY TUNED~~