HARIN - A NEW CASE????

"Kinda cool to think someone somewhere is having 
the best day of their life today.
Someone's hearing
I love you for the first time today. Someone's gonna get
the job of their dreams today.
Someone received some kinda good news today.
Tomorrow it could be your
best day - so keep going."

•••

"Haaarrrriiinnn

"Haaarrrriiinnn.....just open the door....you sleepy little head!!
Mr. Park has been looking for you all day.....Hhaaaaarrriiinnnnnn"

(*AAAaaahhhh!! Who is it...I can't even open my eyes properly so how come the person tapping my door this hard expects me to open it!!*)

"Haaarrriiinnn will you open the door now"

"dagaoneun! dagaoneun!"
(*C'mon now you can barely walk and don't be the one to blame others cause it's fully your fault*)

•••

"Woah!! finally, you realized that someone has been on your door for an hour crazily calling out your name"

"What is it, Lia?????"

"First will you just care to tell me how could you sleep that long???"

"Well, it's nothing that serious just a small mess that happened yesterday after I came back at that dorm.....I went out....and then...I was on the highway...and then...the bridge with...Chhhaa-------------"

"Waitttt whattt???? You went out....that late???? I mean how??? and the bridge and what did you say chhaaa--- will you just elaborate more for my understanding"!!!

"I will maybe some other time. First, tell me why were you shouting out my name that bad"????

"Ooohhhh!! I merely forget Mr. Park has been looking for you since morning. So, you have to urgently report to his cabin".

"Do you know like what is it about"???

"Ne! I heard him and Ms. Kim talking about this new case and they're planning to hand it over to you and Tae-bin"???

"Hold on!! whaaatttt...not to say but have their brains got nuts cause almost everyone in the hospital remembers what happened with me and my first case and still they want to risk someone else's life now"

"It's been a year Harin. And tell me will you be running out from this your entire life~
Just look at you!! I mean you're intelligent and the sweetest person one can get.
What all happened can't just decide of what is gonna come next~~
It's your 4th year here and if you won't be taking up cases you're just doing injustice towards you and your profession"

"It's extremely easy for all of you to say such things when you know that he wasn't just my patient nor was he someone  I didn't know. It hurts me every sec what I did to him"